The 3 Figures

"OKAY SO THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFICTION, I REPEAT, MY FIRST ONE EVERER 😂😂 So dont judge this too badly! " I hope you guys will enjoy it!! And im sorry if there are any spelling errors 😛"
----------------------------------------------
Marinette's POV~
I slowly made my way towards the park to meet alya, who insisted I go immediatly. For what reason? I do not know. All she had told me was to put on something nice and meet her at the park. I didnt give much thought about it and put on jet black boots that come up just below my knees, and with highwaisted shorts that were a floral color. And a beautiful hand stitched shirt. (I WISH U GUYS COULD IMAGINE EXACTLY HOW OUFIT LOOKS, ITS LOOKS WAYY BETTER THAN I MADE IT SOUND)

As I made my towards the park, I spotted four figures at an entrance to an ally, 3 seemed to be surrounding the fourth, and smaller figure. I frowned, and crept closer to get a better look. As I slowly approached the figures,a heavy stench overcame me, it was the heavy stench of beer and liquor. Then I realized the three figures were older men, probably in there 30s or 40s and judging by the way they looked, all drowsyand uncordinated, they were drunk. What made my heart stop was who they were pinning to the wall, my best friend. Alya.

I clenched my fist and called out alya's name, which made the 3 men freeze, giving Alya a chance to free herself from their grip and run off. I gulped, as I realized the situation I had just put myself into. The men were walking right towards me. I yelped, and darted to the other direction, trying to find a place to transform. Thats when I hit a dead end. There was no way out, the alley had brick walls that were impossible to jump over. Unless.. I transformed. I shook my head, I couldnt expose my identity. I had to get out of this some other way. I turned around to see the men right in front of me. My eyes widened in horror. I screamed as one of the men tried grabbing me.

Chat Noirs/AdriensPOV~
I sighed, the photoshoot was finally done and overwith. Adrien quickly tranformed into chat to relax and be able to feel the cool wind blow against his face as He jumped from roof to roof. Thats when a blood curdling scream split the air. I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew that voice. My eyes widened.
"Princess!"

Marinettes POV~
My scream was cut off as a rough hand clamped over my mouth. I felt another pair of hands grabbing my waist and pinning me to wall, I struggled to get lose, struggling hopelessly. Without thinking,I bit down hard on the hand that was clamped around my mouth. I heard them scream in pain and I brought my knee up to the second attacker, hitting the right where it hurts. I staggered forward, Ready to make a run for it when a searing white pain striked through my head, my head colliding with the brick wall. I groaned as I saw the men closing in on me. I lay helplessly on the ground and I tightly shut my eyes. I hear a shout and the men release me. Two of the men were already bolting the opposite direction, while the other man one was fighting none other than Chat noir. My eyes were wide with shock as I saw the burning rage that filled chats eyes, his clenched mouth, placed almost like a snarl. His face was so contorted in anger that I couldnt help but gasp a little.I had never seen Chat so angry before. Suddenly the man grabbed an empty beer bottle from the ground and smashed it on Chats head. I screamed chats name, as Chat grimiced in pain and collapsed to the floor. My blood turned to ice as I saw the man draw something from his pocket. The object glinted in the sun. It was a knife. Without thinking, I darted in front of chat as the man pulled back his knife and thrust it deep into my shoulder. I screamed in pain and tumbled to the floor. Landing face first in the concrete floor, forcing the air from my lungs. I gasped as I struggled for air. The ends of my vision blurring and the world seemed to dip and sway. All I could see was the faint image of chat throwing the man with extreme force against the wall. I then saw chat rushing towards me and gathered me into his arms. I pressed my face into his leather covered shoulder."Chat.."? I whispered weakly. I struggled to keep my eyes open, but eventually my eyes clamped shut, and there was a hollow silence.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked my crappy story 😭I should have the next chapter done later today, but for now, ima go eat my chinese food 😋😂