Miraculous Pokemon!

Sorry for not updating in a while! I've been pretty busy with a lot of stuff! This chapter is more of a One-shot, I am working on the next chapter to "the new kid" though 😏 So be sure to look out for that! Anyways, hope you guys like it! And yes, these are MY drawings cx!

Chat Noirs POV~
I sigh deeply, a purr rumbling in my throat. It's days like this that I loved the most. Spending time with my princess, and just taking in each other's company. We are seated side by side on a park bench near the Eiffel Tower, where there is no one else in sight (weirdly enough) but us. I drink in the sweet smell of Marinette, Of sweet delicious pastries and warmth.

I continue to admire her beauty as she's occupied on her phone, unaware of how intrigued I am of her.

A few more moments go by as I almost start falling asleep. As I'm about to shut my eyes, A bloodcurdling scream fills my head. My eyes are blown wide and my heart thrums in my chest, as I let out a startled gasp. I look next to me at Marinette, who is freaking out about something on her phone.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion as I try to understand what she going on about.
"YESSSSSSSS!! OMG I DID IT!! I OVERTOOK THE VALOUR GYM!!!! MY POKEMON ARE NO MATCH FOR YOU!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!" Marinette shrieks, her eyes wide with excitement and exhilaration.

"Gym..? Pokemon..?" I say, grasping as much knowledge as I can from her rambling. Which proves to no avail, since I don't seem to understand any of it. I raise an eyebrow up, as I glance at Marinette.

Marinette seems to notice my puzzled expression as she then sets her phone down

Marinette seems to notice my puzzled expression as she then sets her phone down. "Im playing this app called Pokemon go, which, well, do you know what Pokemon is?" She asks.

I shake my head. "Oh! Well, pokemon is... (Blah blah blah, explains what Pokemon is and the basics of Pokemon go xD)

"And I just defeated the Valours gym at the Effiel Tower!!! Now it's my teams gym! TEAM MYSTIC!!" Marinette says, her eyes beaming. She then straightens up and puts a hand on her hip, facing me. As if trying to act tough or superior, which just comes off as adorable to me. She wears a smug smile, her eyes are full of playful happiness "And I am one of the BEST Pokemon trainers there is! I am unbeatable in battle, AND I almost have all the Pokemon in Pokemon go!" She says proudly.

Pokemon Go huh..? I chuckle and take out my phone from my leathered pocket. (Yes my phone has black cat case! Deal with it! (=^^=) I look up Pokemon go and start downloading it. I smirk as a brilliant idea comes to mind...

 I smirk as a brilliant idea comes to mind