It should have been me.

Marinettes POV~
I wake up to the sound of a heart monitor, I frown, And my eyes slowly open. I look around and realize that im in the hospital, laying on the hospital bed(which is really uncomfortable!!!!!! -v-). My eyes stop when I see Chat noir sound asleep on the edge of the bed. As my eyes focus, I realize that Chats eyes are a bit puffy. Which could only mean that he had been crying. My heart cracks a bit, I hate seeing people cry, especially if that person was Chat. I try to shift a little, to get into a more comfortable position, when pain trickles throughout my body and I cant help but groan. I clamp my mouth shut, but its too late, I had woken up Chat. I suppress a small grin. "Hey Chat, How are yo-" My words are caught off as Chat hugs me tightly, my eyes widen a bit in shock, then I hug him back. "Chat, Its alright, Im okay, see?" As I say this, Chat withdrawls immediatly and his face is covered in shock."Okay?...OKAY!? THAT MAN NEARLY KILLED YOU!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU!! He sobs,"Its my fault, Its all my fault.. I should have been there earlier. I should have been protecting my princess..." He breaks off into another sob and I grab him and bring him into a hug. "Chat." I say sternly."Its NOT your fault. There is no way you could have known that would happen."Chat then slowly pulls back from the hug and looks into my eyes. His eyes glossy from the tears."Why did you do it?" He whispered softly." Why did you go infront of me?" Why didnt you let him hit me instead of you...?"He said hoarsly."I couldnt let that man hurt you. Your my best friend a-and I really care about you." I say, trying to fight back the tears that are starting to surface in my eyes." I couldnt just stand there and let him hurt you.. Because I... I love you Chat. As the last words leave my mouth, Chat noir smashes his lips against mine, cupping my cheeks in his hands. I stiffen at first, then melt into the kiss. His lips are so soft, and all I want is more. My hands slide up into his soft,fluffy blonde hair and I kiss him harder. He presses his hand against my back, pressing me closer. I wince as his claw-like hand brushes over the bandages around my wounded shoulder. He recoils immediatly."Oh my god, Mari im s-so sorry! I-I didnt mean to-" I giggle a bit, its so cute when he rambles."No need to apologize silly kitty."I yawn, Realizing that I am still awfully tired. Chat must have noticed it to, since he then lays down on the hospitable bed with me and brings me into his arms, making sure that he doesnt hurt my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his thin, but broad waist and drink in his smell, and sigh. It doesnt take long before I start drifting to sleep. My eyes are closed when I hear a small whisper." I love you Marinette." And I would have said something back but I am too far gone as I fall into a deep sleep.

Idk what I did. Im not really thinking straight 😂😭 its 3am rn and I cant even concentrate. Oh well. Hope you guys like it..?! (OH AND IM SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER!! I FORGOT ABOUT MY STORY 😭😭 I DIDNT THINK PPL WOULD ACTAULLY READ IT. YET ALONE LIKE IT!! Im going to upload another chapter later... Im not sure when though!