CHAPTER 6

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.

Anyways, if you like this story vote, comment and share.

Have a good day!

Do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two kinds of people you will come across in this world. First are the people who carry their emotions on their faces. You can tell whether they are feeling happy, sad, depressed, lonely or insulted just by looking at their face. Then there are people who hide their emotions. You cannot tell what they are felling just by looking at them.

I happen to be in the second category. I feel that by displaying emotions, you make your weaknesses known to your enemies. Emotions make you an easy target. If people know what will make you sad, they will tend to do just that to gain advantage over you and make it known that simple acts can affect a person so much.

Just like in my case, Blake thought that his one act of meanness will show people just how easily I can be affected. I refuse to prove his theory correct. Although he saw me crying not long ago, I refuse to further inflate his ego by going out there with a sullen face.

Wiping the tear-stains away from my face and squaring my shoulders, I walk out of the classroom with all the confidence that is left in me.

Remembering that Blake had removed my makeup-intentionally or unintentionally, I didn't know-earlier, I head towards the washroom to reapply it and make my neck appear presentable.

Getting out of the washroom I head towards the library in search of Ashley. I should help her with the assignment. It would be as useful to her as it would be to me. It would help distract me enough as to not think about Blake or what he did.

Speaking of what he did, why did he do that? As far as I'm concerned, Blake doesn't even know me. He is in two of my classes but I don't think he ever noticed me. Not that I want him to, but what triggered him to do what he did today?

Lost in thought I didn't notice where I was going and unceremoniously collide with someone.

"Woah, careful"

Well, this time I bumped into a guy.

What is happening with me today? First, I get drenched in soda, then the Blake episode, and now this?

"Sorry, wasn't paying attention."

As I say this I notice two things. One, he was a member of The Five. And two, he had his hands around my waist to prevent me from falling.

"Well, be careful next time."

I just nod, remove his hands from my waist and continue on my way to the library.

When I reach the library I instantly hear giggling noises.

Sighing, I directly walk towards the end of the room where I'm certain to find Ash with her new boyfriend of the week.

Don't get her wrong, Ashley is not a whore, she doesn't goes around doing....that with every guy she goes out with. In fact she's still a virgin. It's just that she has commitment issues. She also says that she'll have to settle down at some point so why not enjoy until that time comes.