Chapter 5 - A secret

Percy's POV

Percy woke up to Annabeth tapping his shoulder. She had gotten her graduation dress on and heels. She had her hair curled, with brown highlights. She breathtaakingly beautiful. "Get dressed Seaweed Brain" I started to put on my shirt when I realized she was staring at me "what?"

"I trying to figure out how you got a six - pack but you still have the attitude of a 13 year old going through a mood swing"

"Shut up wise gril. It's my birthday!"

"Hurry up so we can go"

Percy finished getting dressed and Went out to the car. Annabeth was in there putting on makeup.. We drove to a small hotel. When we walked in we were immediately ambushed by my mom and paul. "Why are you guys so late?" They both pointed at each other. My mom sighed "You two need to work on negotation as a married couple" Percy had no idea what hhis mother just so he tilted his head and gave her puppy eyes. Which was what he did best. "STOP BLAMING EACH OTHER" Paul led them back to the banquet hall. It was a huge room. There was a stage several present tables. "OH my GODS" annabeth said in amazement. "Thank you mom!" Isaid like a little boy that ggot a new video game.

Annabeth's POV

It was an hour later and all our guests had arrived. All the presents had been given, except Annabeth's. She was worried out of her mind. What if Percy didn't like her present? What if he got mad for not telling him sooner? Oh my gosh! Was she trying to freak her self out? Yes a little voice said in the back of her head. "Annabeth's it's your turn" Percy said Her expression must have been hard to read because he asked "You okay Annabeth?"

"I'm fine"

Annabeth went to the present table and gave it  to Percy. She sat down next to Percy in case things got ugly. "Percy when you open this bring it to Sally and she'll tell you what it means" Percy uunwrapped it.  Why did you get me a picture of trix?"

"It's not trix" Percy handed the picture to Sally. "Percry Annabeth is pregnant"