05

"tell me the truth queenie what happened to you?!" yuri shouted at me we are now in her car she's driving us home.

"I--- i can't yuri." i cried everytime the thing flash back into my mind.

"TELL ME FUCKING SHIT!! TELL ME QUEENIE!!" Yuri stopped the car and now facing me.

"he-- took advantage of me yuri~ah." I cried and yuri was in a shock mode and cursed

I explain to her what happened, and her said that he will report taehyung to the guidance and to the deans but i told her about the picture what if it will go all over the campus.

"fucking shit i should have known! you see taehyung is the mostplayboy here at campus!!" she yelled and kept on blaming herself.

"it wasn't your fault it wasn't me either." i just calmed down. "Yuri just promise me, don't show to taehyung and tell him that you already know."

"but queenie!!"

"Yuri please, my name my parent's surname reputation is in here if he spread that picture I'm dead okay?!" I just yelled and cried again hearing yuri sigh

"Okay I swear to god hope to die I promise you queenie that i will act as if nothing happened" she tried on smiling at me.

"Thankyou." after that she drived again and reach our house, she carefully guiding me to walk.

what would i do if yuri wasn't here for me?

"Unnie what's up with your walk? did something happened?" tzuyu my younger sister said to me when we reach the living room and i just sat at the sofa

"Yah I had a accident." I smiled

"A terrible accident." yuri said also i looked at her and she just smiled.

I did not eat dinner, I really don't have an appetite right now.

suddenly my phone ring it's an unknown number? could it be? 

"H-hello." I nervously answered the call

"How your private part babe?" this mother fuckin jerk have the courage to call me after what he did?!

"It's not yet that healed."

"well it will tomorrow, see me tomorrow i will introduce you to the crowd." he said

"I don't think it's necessary taehyung."

"It is.. or else queenie."

"Fine just don't please."

"Good girl" I felt my face heat up after hearing him said that 

"see me at the school gate 6am sharp." he said

"but it's too early?!"

"are you not doing what i just said to you?" he said

"I--i said *sigh* Okay.. I'll see you i will rest see you tomorrow." 

"Bye babe." I hang up after that.

this day is the worst day of my entire life, "Jeon Jungkook" then "Kim Taehyung" Their ruining my life and I'm letting them this isn't what i wanted my last school year to be. I can't stop my tear flowing from my face, I hope tomorrow will be a good one not but there is a saying the worst is yet to come well i hope not.

After of 8 hours of sleep I woke up at 5am and still sleepy, i nervously put my feet on the floor hoping that i will not feel the pain anymore. then i stand up there is the pain but it's bearable i can handle it and walk a little bit properly today, not like yesterday every step feels like I'm going to break. 

I showered quickly, and scrub my body i never felt so dirty in my entire life i can't stop crying.

my eyes are really puffed, swollen i walk into my closet after taking a bath. i decided to just wear black floral shirt it's see thru and I applied a little bit of BB Cream and Face powder and lip tint and cheek tint that's it a natural make-up.