09

Queenie's pov.

I can't help myself to know V more, even tho I really hated him. After hearing his story about his family makes me think that even tho, your rich there's still something missing in your life.

We're now at his car and going to the carnival, I looked at him he really is handsome but he's totally not my type tho maybe some girls but not me after what he did to me i don't think so.

"Hey staring is rude Queenie." he said not looking at me.

"What makes you think, I'm staring at you? I'm looking at the view at your window side."

"Okay, if you say so." he shrugged after that.

I decided to just sleep since the place is still far away, and maybe for 30 minutes he shakes my body.

"babe we're here." he smiles

"Ohh, just go ahead at the ticket area i will follow you." i said to him

"Okay, be careful." 

I fixed myself comb my hair and everything, then I make sure that the car doors are close before i go to him.

"Let's go?" he holds my hand and entered the carnival, the carnival place is really a nice place to go when your feeling alone and sad.

"do you usually go here V?"

"No, it's been a long time since i went in this place." he showed me a sad smile, i wonder what's bothering in his mind.

I saw a basketball game, yes i play basketball it's my favorite sport tho i asked V that i will play that game.

"are you fucking serious?" he asked me again

"Watch me babe." I smiled at him and the owner of the stall game gives me the ball, the ring is really high but i know and confident enough to shoot all this 5 balls.

without uneasiness I perfectly shoot all the balls, and didn't notice that many people are already watching me who is in shock WHAT?! even the stall game owner was shock at me and i just smiled at him and let me choose my price among the bid teddy bears.

and I ran to V who still in shock.

"WTF QUEENIE?!" He said in disbelief

"what?! HAHAHHAHA I already told you that i play right?" I smiled at him, here take this teddy bear. I gave him my prize that is a Dog and it's color blue 

"why? and I'm a boy i don't do stuff toys queenie." he whined and not wanting to get the teddy bear from me.

"well now, you will have teddy bear in remember of the day we went to the carnival okay? now take it." I said to him and he just sighed and gets the teddy bear from me.

"Hey, That teddy bears name is QueenV I combined our name take care of that okay?" I smiled at him and he chuckled and just nodded.

We ride a lot of roller coaster, WOW he is really an adventurous person okay? he loves roller coaster without getting dizzy or anything. After that we eat dinner, and decided to go home.

He put QueenV at the back seat.

and he started to drive 

"Hey, I was wondering where the heck did you learn basketball?" he said to me

"From my dad, and a captain of the girls basketball at my previous school but i already stop." I said to him

"Mind telling me why? there is a girl's basketball team here too jungkook since he's your boyfriend as well you can ask help to him." he suggested to me.

"No, I don't want to. basketball brings back a lot of memories to me and so as it brings up the pain in me." 

"I-i see, well i'm just suggesting you know." he smiled and i just smiled back at him

after 1 hour