08

Queenie's pov.

I rarely got the chance to bond with my bestfriend Yuri even tho she says she's okay, I'm not! We're actually four we had friends at the other course it's Kim Taeyeon and Nayeon

fr: Taehyung

Be at school exactly 6:00am. wear black okay?

*sigh* Again I woke up early, and finding myself a black outfit. i only saw is a matching shirt with short wait... SHORTS?! 

To: Taehyung

Oppa, Yuri and the other did the laundry yesterday i don't have any leggings nor pants only shorts what do i do? mianhe~

To: Kookie

Oppa, You see their something weardrobe malfunction today it is that i don't have any pants nor leggings today because yuri and the others did the laundry yesterday mianhe~

I just first fix my face with the same routine, BB cream, face powder and lip and cheek tint 

until my phone beeps two times.

Fr: taehyung

Okay, just this ONCE okay i'll let this pass.

-

GOD!  THANK YOU!!!!!! 

Fr : kookie

If there is no other options, i will let this pass today but be careful okay?

-

I felt like i have 2 father that i need a permission what to wear~ after that i simply comb my hair and curl it a little. 

I arrived at the school at 6:05 waiting for taehyung oppa~

suddenly someone grab my wrist and pulled me up that's why i flinch because i was shock

"Oppa! don't scare me like that." I rolled my eyes on him

"hey babe missed you." he kissed me on the lips but wanted to go deeper i cutted the kiss 

"not there, okay we still had class." i said to him

he shrugged and bring me to the canteen "let's eat breakfast." he smiled and ordered for the both of us

We eat silently, I was really having a hard time on V than jungkook

"we'll go to my house later okay? meet me at the parking lot after your class." he said

"U-uh my class ends at 3pm" i said to him.

"Okay so am I." He said to me and bring me to class and kissed me on the forehead before he goes, my block mates are now with their WTF faces maybe they are confused as well on who's really my boyfriend i went straight to yuri and tell him V's plan

"He'd better not touch you like he did before or else!" yuri threath's V behind his back that's why i laughed it off.

after my class i separated ways with yuri who is now with taecyeon which is weird she hated the guy so much maybe i'll just asked her tomorrow.

To: taehyung

Where are you? I'm at the school's parking lot entrance.

-

Fr: taehyung

wait a bit, I starting to drive off the parking lot i'll pick you there.

after 2 minutes he beeps his car to me, and i rolled my eyes and entered his car, car is pretty near also at school it only took us 20 minutes travel.

and wow he's rich i could say that by his house okay? it's so big when we entered the maids greeted us.

"Babe, cook for me will you?" he asked me to WHAT?!

"B-but I'm not that good at cooking V" I said to him 

"It's okay, atleast i knew you tried" he smiled at me 

"*Sigh* okay what food do you like?" i asked him

"Can you cook me and sweet and sour fish? it's been awhile since i ate that."  he smiled

"O-okay i'll try okay but don't blame me if it's taste like somewhat disgusting."

"I won't i promise." he said while tying my apron for me, and took out all of the ingredients. 

I pony my hair into a messy bun, and started to the mixture first. I saw V just staring at me while smiling.

"stop staring it's making me anxious V." I said to him

"I can't stop your too beautiful."

"I'm not."

I fucosed again but this time on slicing the fish properly and the vegetables as well.

after a hour i finished cooking the rice and the sweet & sour fish as well. 

I nervously put the what I cooked at the table and just standing, there looking at V who seems so excited at getting some rice and the sweet and sour fish. 

after a while he took a bite of the sweet and sour fish and after that a rice and kept on chewing.

"Queenie, take a sit and relax will you?" he smiled

"S--so Oppa did i do good be honest please?"

"Neh, better than expected here take a bit" he reached out his chopstick infront of me and an took a bite also of the food it's quite really good!

"Hey, Queenie. I'm really happy and thankful that you cooked for me." he smiled and I smiled back at him.

"it's been awhile since a special person cook for me." he smiled bitterly, i was shock

"what do you mean by that?"

"my mom is always busy, my sister has her own family and my dad has other family. did you know why i asked you to cooked this sweet and sour fish because it's been the dish that my mom always prepares for me, dad and sister when we used to had a family time." He kept on speaking while fucosing on the dish i cooked "that's why i'm thankful that you tried cooking for me."

I can't stop but his story totally breaked my heart and suddenly tears fall from my eyes, he panicked when he saw my tears.

"HEY,Queenie why?! why are you crying shh." he hugged me.

"it's just that your story struck me in the heart."

"it's okay i'm already cool with it, I'm used to this life tho." he smiled 

"let's eat then let's go to the carnival shall we?" he smiled i just smiled and nodded at him i can't believe that the naughty V has a dark past </3