07

Queenie's pov. 

I have only two subjects every MWF 7am to 1pm It's one minor and one major, i had an early dismissal but today it ain't happening.

I'm at the court, watching my so-called-boyfriend-number-one. I was accompanied by yuri ofcourse.

"you know your really luck that your black mailers at literally the two most handsome here at our campus not some geeks you that could have been worst." she's telling me the positive side of this situation.

"*sigh* I guess so." I was watching Jungkook playing basketball he's really charismatic you know, while dribbling the ball everytime before he shoots he always look at my place and smiles and winks and I just fake my smile. 

it's now their break time.

"Yuri, wait up a bit i'll just my so called girlfriend duties." she just smiled and thumbs up.

I walked up to jungkook i was holding a cold water and a towel, he smiled as soon as he saw me approaching him.

"hey, baby." he pecked at my lips it's no big deal to me this time tho. 

I scrubbed his his sweat wet hair with the towel and wipe off the sweat off body. 

"close your eyes i'll wipe off the sweat off your face." i said to him and he did what i said 

i slowly wipe the sweat of his face, i just noticed he is really handsome no wonder many girls are chasing him and his white flawless is too attractive, he has a great nose and pretty doe eyes like me as well and long lashes and pink plump lips.

"done checking me out baby?" he smirked

i throw the towel to him " as if jungkook dream on." i said to him 

"what did i told you call me baby or else." he said.

"Fine, I'll just go back to my chair and wait you up baby will eat lunch with yuri and we'll go home." I said to him

"No, we'll take yuri home and i will take you somewhere." he smiled and jump off his chair to run to the shower room.

*sigh*

I walked towards yuri who is now irritated with another of her suitors which lee kikwang.

"I'll hang up." yuri said in annoying voice, we discussed a few of things about her NBSB life and yea we two are NBSB not like my younger sister in tzuyu in a young age she's already in a relationship with some guy named bobby.

Jungkook ran towards us, and put his hands on my waist and peck my lips.

"yah enough smooching yoona." yuri glared at jungkook.

"keke mianhe~" jungkook said to her

we ate to a japanese restaurant because yuri said that she is craving for japanese food so we agreed to her. 

after that we took yuri home, and she said i should be home before 12 and I said yes.

"Where are we going jungkook aren't you tired yet?" I said to him

"I will not be tired when I'm with you baby." he smiled at me

"stop being cheesy already baby." I blushed and looked out the window

"Ommo you said our endearment with me reminding you." jungkook said to me

"why don't you want it?" I raised my eyebrow to him

"I absolutely like it when you call me like that baby." he gets my left hand and intwined it with his right hand his only driving with one hand.

I tried to pull back my hand. "yah, baby drive properly." i said to him

"I can used to this, but i can get used to holding you hands while driving and you calling me 'baby'" he smiled 

I just slept through out the journey suddenly he shakes me. "we're here baby wake up."

I just moan in response

"stop moaning like that before i rapped you." with that i open my eyes widely and scoot away from him

"just kidding baby, come out already." he then came out first.

one word WOW I MEAN WOW 

"ju--baby how did you find this place? I mean this is the most beautiful place i saw." my mouth is widely open right now.

it's a garden with a white latterns and light all over the tree, and the bridge and the small pond is really clean with the fishes and everything it's breath taking.

"It's really breath taking jungkook." I smiled at the place

"it is beautiful" jungkook said while looking at Queenie and the same time Queenie looked at him and blushed.

Jungkook went to his car and took a basket out of his car trunk 

"what's that?" queenie asked him 

"sandwiches, let's eat." jungkook lay down the grass and look up the star " baby lay down and put your head on my tummy." 

Queenie gets one sandwich and lay her head at jungkook's tummy.

"Wow the view of the moon and stars here is even great." she smiled while looking at the sky.

"it is." jungkook said while stroking queenie's hair slowly.

after that they headed to yoona's house at exactly 12midnight

"I guess this is it, see you tomo-- i mean on friday baby. Goodnight" jungkook said while pulling queenie closer and kissed her forehead. 

"I will get to see you tomorrow, but we can't talk. Well see you on friday kookie~" Queenie said to him

"Kookie?"

"Yes, I found it in the end of your name and instead of baby i will just call you kookie~" Queenie smiled at him 

"Okay, it's fine as long it's you." jungkook ruffles queenie's hair and started walking towards his car

"Kookie~" Queenie called him that's why he looked back and queenie ran towards him and give him a kiss on the lips. 

"Stay safe." She smiled at him and waved good bye before entering her house.

Queenie go straight to her room and changes her clothes into pajamas

"maybe spending my whole day and night with kookie~ isn't bad after all" after that she smiled at her statement and sleep. she will have a long day with her boyfriend # 2 which is V