Easter Show Fun - Jastin

WATCH THE VIDEOS IN THE CHAPTER😌

Jason

"So you know what you and you're friends are doing babe?" My pregnant husband asked our oldest, Dylan.

We were currently on our way to the Easter Show. Justin and I always take the kids every year. Dylan is going to be hanging out his friends. Right now it's 6:45pm.

"Uh yeah, ma," Dylan answered mumbling. I looked up into the rear view mirror to see he was on his phone.

"Dylan, what have I said about phones in the car?" I asked sternly. He may be eighteen but he's still my son.

"It's disrespectful and you don't like it. Sorry dad," He said, putting his phone away.

I have a rule where everyone is to be off their phones during the car ride.

I nodded and kept my eyes on the road.

Justin's hand was intertwined with mine in the centre console.

"Hey dad, can I hang out with my friends there?" Our second oldest, Yasemin, asked.

"Of course, babe but they have to come meet us first," I said. "Okay, I'll tell them. Thank you," She said.

"Mumma, are you going on any rides?" Oliver, my fifth year old, asked curiously. He was sitting in his car seat, head resting on the side.

"No baby, I can't," Justin replied rubbing his six month belly.

I just knew Oli was pouting.

"It's okay baby, I'll be there," I said, trying to cheer him up.

"But I wanted mumma," He said.

Oh.

"Well I know where I not wanted," I murmured, clearly covering over my hurt.

"Oli! That's rude," Dylan whispered yelled.

"Baby, mummy can't come on, he's got your baby brother in his belly and if he goes on any it may hurt him," I explained.

"Oh! Mumma you can't go on the rides! Hurts baby brother," He exclaimed, cutely, ever so worried.

"Of course, honey. I won't," Justin chuckled.

I looked through the rear view mirror once again to see the two youngest were sound asleep, cheeks squished into the car seats.

Oliver started babbling on about how excited he is to see the pets and go on rides.

"Alright, everyone were here," I announced, turning off the engine. Finally in Sydney Olympic Park.

Everyone hopped out as I went to the back door the let Oliver out. "Thanks daddy," He smiled.

"Welcome Bub," I smiled back, helping him into the ground.

"Come on, munchkins," I said to my two youngest.

They both got out of their seats and went to door I was at. Clinging onto me I stepped back and shut the door.