Virgins No More :) - Jastin

Just gonna say I don't know what I wrote at the start😂

Narrator

It was Justin's birthday. His 18th actually. He was ready for more things than one.

To give his innocence to his one and only bad boy boyfriend. In return of Jason's.

Now it was currently 6.57PM and the sun was setting.

People were soon to arrive.

"Justin, I shall be going now, have fun at your party baby," His mother smiled as she grabbed her bag from the table near the door, picking her coat off the hook.

"Okay mum," Justin smiled and hugged her.

"Enjoy yourself baby, you're finally 18," She smiled looking at her son. He's finally grown up.

She walked to the door and turned around.

"You're brothers coming home soon and I hired some cleaners to clean the house tomorrow morning because I know you'll be hungover or something," She said checking off her list mentally.

If you asked me to choose a mother, I'd choose her. Hands down for sure.

"Now if you do decide to have the little bit more fun, your brother has condoms in his undie drawer," She winked.

Justin's jaw dropped. She's so casually about this. He quickly regained.

"How do you know I haven't had sex already?" He asked.

"Oh darling, I'm your mother, I know everything," She chuckled patting him on the shoulder.

"And you're eighteen, legal age to have sex is 16, but if you did, why didn't you tell me?" She asked mused, her eyebrow raised up.

"Mum! Aren't you supposed to be telling me to not have sex. To wait for marriage and what not?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, but you're my child, you take a lot after me and I was 16 and half so yeah... I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say you can't but I won't because I did," She said.

Justin's eyes widened. "What the fuck mum! Tmi!"

She slapped his the back of head. "No swearing," She scolded.

"Scold me for saying a curse but sex is permitted? What is this mum?" He asked.

Aren't parents supposed to protect you from this shit.

I guess not, every child for theirselves. Aye?

"You're still my child and under my roof. As for the sex, yeah I'd like for you to wait until marriage but it's your body, your choice. It's like with women who get abortions, you're against it but it's their choice. You're eighteen now dear, you're smart, you make your own decisions," She said.

Justin nodded. Wow look at the bigger picture yeah?

She looked at her watch before walking down the steps.

"Beside, your never know if you die young and who wants to die a virgin?" She asked.

Justin's jaw dropped once again, pretty sure it could touch the ground.

She smiled and winked before getting in her car before driving off.

He was deep in thought before he heard a beep. He looked up and smiled.