No Idea...

Hey guys ! 

I'm back.

And I want to do that Fate-Twist challenge but....

I've got no ideas. 

Btw, it is supposed to be a book which has a 'slightly' edited version of the original thing. 

Let's say that the original hero becomes the villain and vice-versa.

I could do Rarity, Rainbow and Pinkie as the Dazzlings, but the rules clearly state that it should be our original work.

Should I do something like the Bauldelaires intentionally commiting murder and arson while Count Olaf having a sad story ?

Or something like Ladybug and Cat Noir giving up their Miraculouses ?

Or how about Princess Twilight feeling somewhat anxious for some reason that she ends up transforming into a villain ?

Or Count Olaf killing the Bauldelaires and Quagmires and snatching their fortunes ?

Or Ladybug and Cat Noir get akumatised because Ladybug rejects Cat and Adrien rejects Marinette ?

Or Twilight trying to invent a spell which is supposed to do something else but it accidentally switches Pinkie's and Fluttershy's personalities forever ?

Or making Aria(Montgomery) the main character, but in the end, she turns out to be A ?

Or Elsa turns out to be the main villain in the end of Frozen ?

Or something like Sunset and Adagio are the Yellow Coats ?

Or maybe not... 

And I better be careful about the story since the max word limit is 2500 words. 

GOD GIVE ME SOME IDEAS !!!