Tag 3 & 4

I was tagged by Genuis_Bob and awesome_abhi to do the 20 facts challenge, or whatever you call it, and I don't have anything to do now, so I'm just gonna do this. (And I'll give away 40 facts bcuz I was tagged twice.. *sigh*)

1. I live in India. And I'm proud of my country.

2. I once met a girl named Sara who was from the U.K when I was 9, i.e, in 2012. I remembered that one day and I was like 'Could it be...?'

3. I have been crushing on a boy since 6th grade, and I only told my friends at the end of 7th grade, and now I think he's crushing on me, too. But I feel the tinsiest bit of sorrow for leaving the #ForeverAlone club.  

4. I have achluophobia, which means I'm afraid of the dark. I got it from reading/watching too much of ghost-related stuff.

5. I love making theories. 

6. In every class my grade's the best.

The highest score on every test.

-Definition of my life.

7. I love codes. The ones I use are Mona's code (The one she and Hanna used to write mean things about Ali), Isa's code (The one from The Vile Village, which she uses to give their location to the Baudelaires. It's also used in Vicious by A), Josephine's code (The one from The Wide Window, which she uses to tell the Baudelaires that she isn't dead, but hiding in Curdled Cave.), Sebald Code, V.F.D (Verbal Fridge Dialogue), V.F.D (Vernacularly Fastened Door) and V.F.D (Verse Fluctuation Declaration)

8. I used to be a tomboy (just like Aria Montgomery)

9. I like LBGT shippings. In fact, I have two boy x boy ships in my school. (And both of them involve monishkanna XD)

10. I'm similar to both the Twilight Sparkles (Mlp&Eg), Samantha (Totally Spies), Violet/Klaus Baudelaire/Isadora Quagmire (Asoue), Spencer Hastings/Aria Montgomery (Pll). 

11. I've read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and was like : "It ain't that great."

12. The Story of -F kept me up and reading until midnight. Actually, at first, I read till 'To the Grave' and went to sleep. But I sleep alone and because of being achluophobic, I was like "What if there's someone wearing a black hoodie hiding in the shadows, waiting to kill me ?" So I continued reading till the dialogue "Flick a switch, bitch." (It's been over a year and I still remember that dialogue) from the chapter "We're only kids who've lost our ways."

13. My favorite numbers are 13, 8 and 6. And I'm 13 years old. 

14. Good girls are secretly bad girls. And it's totally me.

15. "What's more that's out there" is my favorite mlp song (tied up with Welcome to The Show, Dance Magic, Cafeteria song and Unleash the Magic) because I can actually relate to it... and Sci-Twi, of course.

16. Most of my favorite non-mlp songs are my favorite because of Pretty Little Liars. 

17. My crush used to sit in front of me during most of 6th grade, some of 7th grade, and last week, on Wednesday, during our 3rd Language class. (I hope you know what I'm saying ;) ;). #Adrienette)

18. I always go to the Crossword bookstore when I visit Forum (What ? They've got Pretty Little Liars, Dork Diaries and Geronimo/Thea Stilton. I like all three book series !) and read some book or the other. (Last time I went there, I read Dork Diaries book 2.)

19. "You can't turn back the hands of time." -Me when I make a stupid mistake in the exams.

20. I only had a nightmare once, and that day, I'd jolted awake just like the way it happens in movies, books and shows.

21. I'm like a human calculator, but slower than an actual one.

22. Lily Fields isn't my real name, I just go by it.

23. I wanna be a Volunteer/Miraculous holder or to have Equestrian Magic.

24. I share my initials with Lemony Snicket (L.S).

25. One similarity between me and Sunset Shimmer is that we both are the bad girl/good at studies kind of girls. Also, the teachers think that we're so innocent.

26. I'm a taurus.

27. I like the Zodiacs.

28. I HATE Zayn Malik. He's a good singer, but his songs are so.... Yuck.

29. I'm a good actor.

30. I'm known as the class poetess in my school.

Okay... 10 facts more... You can do this...

This tag is just like my exams.... I have to think up valid points and write them.

31. I can read a novel in one day... if I have the time. (I re-read The Carnivorous Carnival a week ago.. and re-re-read The Bad Beginning the day before that, and read Four this Monday, The Hunger Games on Tuesday, Seven chapters of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on Wednesday, since my friend wouldn't allow me to take it home, and Divergent today. )

32. I'd die for a chance to use any of Violet's inventions.

33. I have two celebrity crushes. One on Liam Aiken and the other's on Keegan Allan.

34. I actually like to write exams... but I hate preparing for them.

35. I've got a record for "Worst Book on Wattpad".

Completed - March 8, 2015

Reads - 54

Votes - 5

Comments - 1

(Please don't read that book. I want to keep my record)

37. If akumas were real, I'd have about 20 or so in one week.

38. I absolutely loathe my Geography teacher... I'm gonna rant about her later..

39. According to a quiz I took, I'm Divergent. (Please don't tell anyone else.. They'll kill me :P)

40. I took four 'Which Hogwart's house are you in ?' quizzes. One of them said 'Slytherin', one said 'Gryffindor', one said 'HufflePuff' and the last one said 'Ravenclaw'.

Which house am I in, exactly ?

And now, I tag : (20 will be enough for you guys. I did 40 cuz I got tagged twice)

Starlight0991

01102003o

monishkanna (DO IT OR I'LL KICK YOU)

princessluna16

LadyElsaBug

SunriseShine88

just_the_b3ginning

IsadoraQuagmire13

WillowFallsDiaries