New/old fandom

I'm back !!!!

And I have a new fandom.... sort of.

It's just an old one renewed.

Let's just say... I was randomly reading Chloe's page on the ML wikia and.... I saw this statement.

Originally, Chloé and were supposed to be in a trio with , which was a reference to the main trio (Sam, Clover, and Alex) in Totally Spies!

And I was like "You should have !" (I used to be a fan of TS)

Sam(antha) and Sabrina are both redheads and.. um, eggheads.

Clover and Chloe are blonds and fashionistas.

Alex(andra) and Alix are tomboys and have short hair.... Although Alex is a little childish at times.

And they have similar sounding names...

But then, Sam, Alex and Clover are the protagonists of Totally Spies !, While Sabrina, Alix and Chloe would've been the antagonists. XD.

And then I was like 'Wow, I remember so much about it.' And I got all nostalgic-like...

So I just went ahead and watched an episode.

And now I'm like 'Why did I ever leave this fandom ?!'

No, I'm serious. It's so cool...

Oh wait. I forgot you were reading this. I'll just give you a brief summary-thing.

Totally Spies ! Is a French (That's two French fandoms. Nice job, Lily.) anime-style sci-fi (Wait a minute... sci-fi... sci-twi... HASBRO !!! You little...) cartoon. (Random fact : I used to watch it when I was a tomboy)

You guys should check it out !!