1 - The Marrige of My New Life

I wrote this when i wast starting to write so as the story progresses the writing gets better xD 

ALSO! THIS STORY IS BEING EDITTED BY ZKANGEL18 AND WHILE SHE IS EDITTING I HAD CHANGED THE NAME TO ISABELLA. SO IF IT SAYS JENNIFER ITS SUPPOSE TO BE ISABELLA~! Enjoy my sucky writing! ^w^

Here is something fun:

Theme song- Every time we touch by Cascada

Jennifer - I still hear you voice, when you sleep next to me.

Angel - I still feel your touch in my dreams.

Jennifer - Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why without you it's hard to survive.

Angel and Jennifer - 'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static. And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so. I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

-Music show down- Angel and Jennifer do some flips and clap to the music-

Angel - Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.

Jennifer - They wipe away tears that I cry. The good and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall.

Jennifer and Angel - 'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static. And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so... can't let you go. Want you in my life.

-Show down two- Ciel and Sebastian are watching. The girls run to them and start dancing during the second show down-

Jennifer- Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss

Angel- I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.

Angel & Jennifer - Need you by my side.

Some of the pictures might not show up, sorry!

(Go on Youtube and search, “sytycd 7 lauren and pasha cha cha” By: humayunansari)

 ~*~

Dear Your Royal Highness,
I would be honored if you came to a party at my estate, Thursday, July 12, 1891. I request your arrival to be at noon to allow time to dress and prepare for the party that begins promptly at five o'clock that evening. There is something we must discuss that will require an over night visit. 
Sincerely,
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

I looked over the letter sent by the only surviving member of the Phantomhive Estate. The letter may have been short, but even the words sounded urgent. I couldn't just ignore such a request from a nobelman, no matter how old or young he was.

Hm, I wonder what he wants to tell me, I thought for what seemed like the hundreth time since I had received the letter. It had dragged and nagged in my mind as I came to a choice that I'd known for a while

“Angel, please pack our things as well as a ball gown, you’re coming with me,” I said to my maid as I turned to her. It was proper ettiquiete to turn to the help when addressing an order, or that was how I was taught.