2 - The Pink Devil

~Ciel’s room~ Friday, July 13, 1901~ Jenni’s PoV~

My head was on Ciel’s shoulder, peacefully, like nothing was wrong, and then SHE came along.

“WERE IS HE?? CIEL??!!” We both jolted up when she screamed at the top of her lungs. We both were out of bed when she threw open the door, making it slam against the wall, I was glad I wasn’t about to open the door.

“CIEL! WHY? Why did you break off the wedding? Do you hate me? Is that it? Why?” shouted the girl with blond pigtails and curls, jeez I never knew there could be so many curls in a girl’s hair!

“Who’s she! Are you the reason I’m not engaged?!” *SLAP* the girl slapped me; I fell onto the floor with my hand on my right cheek.

“Lizzie! You could get killed for doing that!” Ciel ran to the girl called Lizzie. He grabbed her hands so when I was about stand up she couldn’t slap me again, but she was REALLY MAD & Ciel didn’t get her legs. She kicked me in the gut, which was really weak at the moment. I fell back. I wasn’t able to stand, but I did get on the bed.

“Lizzie is that your name?” I said in the sweetest voice I could cough up.

“Yes, who are you?” Lizzie yelled.

“My name is Princess Jennifer Angel Victoria. If you’ll excuse me, I have things to do.”

I got off the bed and went to my room. When I said my name, Lizzie’s face looked terrified. I am a nice person, you know... I got to my room and wore a lime green short dress that went a little below my ankles and lime green high heels. Angel somehow knew I was in Ciel’s room so she put them out on my bed. *Knock, knock*

“Come in!”

“My lady, breakfast is ready.”

“Yes, thank you, Angel. May I ask what my daily things to do are?”

“Yes, first is learning new flowers, then dance, then singing, then ballet, and finally a test to see what we need to re-teach you in all your subjects.”

“Ok, thank you.” I went to the Dinner room. Ciel and Lizzie were already there, waiting for me it seemed.

“Hello Ciel, Lizzie, how is your morning today?” I said, as thouhg nothing happened this “peaceful” morning.

“Princess Jennifer, I’m sorry I slapped and kicked you, I hope you could forgive me.” She said as fast as she could to hide back tears. All I did was smile, nod and was about to sit on the other end of the table, opposite to Ciel.

“Jenni, please sit with us. There is no need for you to be so far away.” Ciel said with a puppy dog face.

“As you wish.” I sat with Lizzie and Ciel. Lizzie was across from me. She was on Ciel’s left side and me on his right. We had a great time. It turned out that Lizzie was a cool person, we became friends, but that all had to change since I had a lot of things to do today. Ciel “babysat” Lizzie since he had a day off. I worked on all my things but left ballet last. I changed into my ballet outfit of white slippers, white fabric, and black flowers around the end of the tutu bottom part and part of the front. I loved it.

I put my longish brown hair into a bun, Angel was my teacher, she might be an Angel but she’s a demon when it comes to this. I don’t mind that much since I love ballet. I started my normal practice, stretch, half done spins then did all the moves I knew and usually I did great with them but there was this one move I just couldn’t do & every time I did I would mess or hurt myself.

This time I hurt myself, right in front of Ciel and Lizzie.

The move where I jump in the air, spin really fast, and land spinning in one spot. That was what I did, just not the landing part. I jumped as high as I could & did 32.1 spins and when my feet hit the ground I twisted my left ankle & fell down. Ciel ran to me as fast as he could, Lizzie was shocked that I was doing fine till that one part.

“Jennifer, are you Ok? Did you twist something? Does anything hurt?!” Ciel asked worriedly, while trying to help me up. I fell back down & whimpered.

“Sorry Angel, not today.” Was all I could say before my tears came rushing out.

“Shame, you must have broken your bones since you’re crying.” she replied in a pitying voice, that’s how she was when I didn’t get something right doing ballet. Ciel helped me up, more like he picked me up bridal style then took me to my room and asked Sebastian to get some ice for my ankle.

“Ciel… I’m sorry.”

“Why? You’ve done nothing wrong.”

“You’ve seen how weak I really am.”

“Jennifer, you are not weak. I know when I see someone dance like that. I just think that move wasn’t for you.” Lizzie said as she came in, I smiled at her and Ciel, saying, “Thanks for cheering me up, it have been awhile since I’ve had friends.”

I started drifting off and fell asleep.

~Jennifer’s Dream / Like 45 min. later~

The beast is here.

“SOMEONE HELP ME!” I tried to scream but my mouth had something on it so I couldn’t say anything. I looked at my hands and feet, they were chained, I knew what was going on when I felt a burn on my bottom back. It stung so badly, it couldn’t have been a dream. I was screaming. “CIEL! LIZZIE! SEBASTIAN! SOMEONE PLEASE Help me…” I was dosing off. I had to give up, no matter who I was or what class I was. I had no chance of anyone coming for me, I was alone.

~Same time as Jennifer having dream, Ciel~

I heard light scream from Jennifer’s room when I was passing by to go to my study from the library. I knocked a couple times and heard my name, so little and weak, if I wasn’t trying to hear, I would never have guessed she called. I walked in to see her asleep but whispering everyone’s name asking for help. I went over to her and held her hand, gently stroking it. “Jennifer, I’m here your safe. *Kisses Jen’s hand*” 

She jumped awake and saw me next to her.

“Ciel…*hugs Ciel extremely tight* I’m so happy to see you!” Jennifer said, sounding a little broken and weak.

“Did you have a bad nightmare?”

“Yes…”

“Want to talk about it?”

“Yes… It started when I was little and my family was killed. I, on the other hand, was kidnapped. They tortured me, burned me, and much more. I was right where it was the most painful of all the things they did to me, that’s when Angel saved me…but in my dream…she never came, instead SHE was the one making a mark on my skin. I knew you all and called out to you, that’s when I saw those people doing the same thing to you. The one thing I couldn’t stand watching was what they did to you. I’m so happy it was just a nightmare! Umm… I know this is kind of un-lady like but is dinner ready?”

“Yes, I was coming to get you. Will my Lady please come with me?” Ciel handed his arm for me to take. I told him I need to change out of my ballet outfit, so he nodded, but before he left he said something to me, “Jennifer, Lizzie left, Angel and Sebastian have business to do so I’m all yours.” Then he left. With me giving out a little scream, I was becoming a bit of a fan girl for Ciel.

~End of Chapter Two~

(J)OMG Queen Victoria died a couple of months ago! Well in my story she's alive YAE!!! I'm so nice!

(Whisper) Ya right! Nice joke J!

(J) Oh just sh*t up you d*mn cat!

Bye!

-J.