7 - The Silent Night

~Seven~Ciel's Point~

Angel looked different in her angel form and was carrying Sebastian and me, to where ever Jennifer was. After some time, Angel flew down and stopped at a shop.

“That's the shop Jennifer was in this afternoon!” It had to be!

“There's evil forces around here, Angel?” Sebastian looked at Jennifer's maid now.

“I know. Ciel, Sebastian I need you two to save my lady.”

“Why can't you come!?!” I screamed at her, she had sadness in her eyes now.

“Angels can't go in evil forces or they die, I'm surprised Angel has last this long in the mansion.”

“ What do you mean?”

“It doesn’t matter! Go save the princess!” And Angel pushed Sebastian and me into the shop.

It was very creepy in this dark room with all these dolls, and the thing is, they looked like a lot of girls that where missing, then I heard Jennifer's voice near by but still very far away.

“London Bridge falling down. Falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair husband. London Bridge falling down. Falling down, falling down. London Bridge falling down, Silent will awaken.” Over and over again, and the closer we got, the harder it got to hear her.

We found a hidden door where we were sure Jenni was. As we entered we saw a creepy old castle. There was a sea around us and a thunder storm was going, but with no rain.

“It's true, my life is creepy.” And a couple of girls snickered' sounds from the castle.

“We're getting close, I can...” Sebastian was starting but never finished.

“You can what!?” I looked at him, with so much fear in my eyes, my eye patch was off so you could see my marking on my right eye.

“We must hurry my young lord.” So Sebastian picked me up, put me on his shoulder and we where in the 2 story of what 7 stories castle.

When we entered we where in a circle room with white cold tile, broken black windows and the ceiling had drawings of little girls playing London Bridge, then we could hear girls singing the song.

Right in front of us where girls or life size dolls with a orange hair man with tons of make up, the one we saw this afternoon.

“London Bridge is broken down. Falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair princess.” The man started then the girls started singing to it.

“Build it up with wood and clay, Wood and clay, wood and clay. Build it up with wood and clay, my fair princess.” Then they started attacking us, with no end.

“Sebastian!” One of them was coming with a huge stick of wood, and was ready to swing it at me.

BASH!

Griel came out of the one of the windows landing on the doll. Then I knew who it was, Sarah Smitten. A girl who has been lost for 3 months, like a whole bunch of other girls, the dolls.

“Sebastian! Don't kill the dolls!”

“My lord!” Griel was helping take down some of the girls but didn't kill them like how Sebastian was going to, since Sebastian has forks and knifes but Giel has toddler size scissors.

“The dolls are girls who've been missing for some time! Try something else besides throwing forks and knifes at them, and that is an order!” I said dogging a doll running to me.