Chapter 15

Ezra Pov.

I awoke in great discomfort. I looked, I am in an imperial cell, chained to a table (Referring to Kanan's torture/ season 1 episode 12&13). As if on cue the inquisitor walked in.

"It is so nice to see you powerless in this cell, but it would be better if you would fight with me instead of against me. Just join me now, save yourself the pain and trouble."

"Never!" He began shaking his head and walked closer towards me.

"Tssk, tssk. Ignorant you are. You will turn to the dark side child, one way or another." He then force pulled two metal rods out of the wall, and started electrocuting me. I let out an amplifying scream. It felt like he was literally burning my flesh. After about five minutes he stopped and I let out a moan.

"I will be back, that was only the beginning." And he stormed out of the cell and shut the door. I need to find out how to get a hold of the crew. Wait, just a month or two ago Kanan taught me how to speak to him through the force. Ok, here it goes.

*Normal is real world, italicized is Ezra speaking though the force, bold is Kanan speaking though the force*

'Kanan? Kanan! Kanan, can you hear me?' I waited for what seemed like forever for a response, but Kanan did answer.

'Oh my gosh Ezra! Are you ok? What has he done to you?'

'Kanan, I'm ok, he has just electrocuted me.'

'That's good, just hang in there for me ok? We will come fo...'

I couldn't hear the rest, all that was left was pitch black.