- 2020 -

Hey guys! It has been so long. I'm really sorry that I had left the story like that, it's not fair at all. I do want to thank you for all the love and support over these past few years. I read this story and comments the other day and it made my heart swell. I was just a confused kid who channeled her emotions into a story, and each comment always made me smile. Even on days where I felt like there was only storm clouds. But, the sun will always shine again. :)
So I thought I'd share a little about how I'm doing nowadays!
I'm Kate and I am starting my freshman year of University in less than a month. I have come a long ways since when I started this story. I'm so proud of who I am today and who I will continue to become. There are still rough days, but I have a lot of great resources to help me through those times. My faith has really helped me blossom during high school. Due to Covid-19, I was unable to finish my senior year, my last season of softball, and the final moments at the school where I spent the last fourteen years of my life. However, the constant support from friends, family, and the world have made me realize that life is worth so much more. Life is truly whatever you make of it. No matter the deck of cards you've been laid, there is something good in every single day. You just have to go out and find it. :-)
I know this isn't the chapter you were hoping for, but I thought I'd update you on how life has been recently. And as the series has ended, I'm very hesitant if I should finish this series or leave it discontinued. I don't feel like I can write an ending that this story and you guys deserve. But let me know what you think in the comments.
Although a ton of time has passed since the last update, my philosophy never changed! As always, if you ever need anything at all, my inbox is open. Even though SWR may not be making anymore episodes, life is tough. And we all could use someone to turn to, especially during these challenging times.
Please remember, no matter how rough it gets, there is ALWAYS a reason to keep going. You never know what could be waiting in store for you. Stay safe, wash your hands, and take care. Love you all, and May the force be with you, always. ✨