It Did Not

*Next Day*
*School*

Outfits-
India- tumblr_mz7k35xA5h1rymq0co1_500
Boys- Screen-Shot-2013-03-05-at-10.0
Natalie-d2de4bee58f877b6aea611509778e4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*India's Pov*

I was at my locker getting my books for my next period class. When Roc, and of course Natalie and her little bitches all walked over to me. I was getting sick and tired off this girl! Thinking she could walk over me. But it's cool I made a bet too....and It's seems like I won....

Roc- India?
India- *Slams her locker shut and turns around* What?
Roc- *Walks closer to her* I really am sorry.

Nat- *Rolls her eyes* Roc you don't have to apologize to someone as low and down grade as her.
India- Excuse me? Your nothing but a stupid little bitch who can never hop off a nigga's dick...bitch!
Nat- .........

India- I thought so hoe! *Looks at Roc* And Fuck your apology...I don't want anything for me. Matter of fact you can kiss my f**king ass! *Pushes past them*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my car....playing Temple Run on my phone. When Roc knocked on my car door. Next thing I know he slid into the seat next to me.

Roc- Hi.
India- Hello.
​Roc- India....I'm sorry. I was just holding a fucking grudge and even though I was pissed off at you...I should have thought about how you'd feel.

​India- Damn...right you should've!
Roc- *Smiles* India.....if it makes you feel any better. I lost the bet.
​India- I know....everyone does. Everyone was in on this.....even Natalie. *Shakes her head*

​Roc- *Looks at her* No....Natalie and I are over. For good too
India- What was the grudge? What could I have done so badly?
Roc- Well.........

*Flash Back*

Trey- *Walks away* Leave me alone!
India- *Laughs* Haha...everyone. The New Boy Is Gay! *Points at Trey*
Trey- *Turns around and pushes her* I am not gay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​India- Roc.....I didn't even know you!
Roc- Yes you did....you called me gay! You ruined my life...everyone made fun off me.
​India- *Looks down* Yeah....I did know you. But it didn't happen that way

Roc- What are you talking about?
​India- I was quiet when I was younger....your describing someone else...and it did not happen that way!
Roc- *Rolls his eyes* You know what Fuck it!.....*Gets out*

*Flash Back*

Nat- *Points and laughs* Haha....he's so stupid!
??- Look at his stupid hair!
India- *Walks over to Natalie* Leave him alone!

Nat- Or what?
India- *Pushes her* Leave him alone! He didn't do anything to you! Your just a mean bully!
Nat- *Stands up* I'm telling my mommy! *Runs away*

India- *Picks up Trey's books and hands it to him* Here you go.
Trey- *Smiles and takes it* Thank you
India- *Nods* That's Natalie....she's a very mean person.....