Driving Out

_____________________

India's Pov

A lot have has happened in the past couple of days! Yeah I'm in a foster home! And you can't believe who my foster mom is! Tyra F**king Banks! And you can't believe who my foster brother his! Yeah....if you guessed Roc your ass is correct! I no longer get bullied cause mom found out and she told him to stop and to tell his friends to back off! So I'm no longer bullied! People are dump fake cause I'm his sis! Yes I call her mom! I miss Nyla I see her on the weekends! 

I really felt I needed a change! Why not ask a model??? I mean she's Tyra Banks! She judges models and that's what I wanna become! So I as gonna talk to her hypothetically and see what she says! And I wanna talk to her about Roc! He may be my brother......and I swear he's done alot to me.....but players need to be played too! And what better person than myself to play him!?! I mean I'm not ugly.......but I do have something he wants! And I'm number 1 at the top off his list! Not only do I have to live with my bully but he has to fall in love with me!

I know...it'll take a lot of work! But it's time to turn this Goody Two Shoe to A Player At Heart! Even if it means taking hearts and breaking it! And that little bitch of his Natalie is gonna see who the new queen bee! Daddy can buy alot of stuff! But mommy can buy  more! And even though Roc has brought me down and made me feel less off myself! I'll make him beg for something he can't have and sweetie that's me!1 India Love Westbrooks! 

Oh Btw Don't think I forgot about getting my sister

 Love,                                                                                                                                                                                  India Love Westbrooks!