Changed?

____________________

Ind- Um Hi!
??-Why are you talk to us? Do you need help with homework or something?
Ind- Um....no!

??-Then why are you here? Are you gonna bully us? We know who you are and we know who your brother his!
Ind- Look! Before...before Roc became my brother! I was bullied too! I know how you feel! And when I'm older I wanna become a model! I wanna prove now that people who feel really insecure about themselves can bring themselves back up! By standing up for themself! And I'm here to help you!

??-Why do you think we want your help!?!
Ind-Because you don't wanna remember your high school years when your older just about being bullied! You don't wanna be that one person in the year book that when popular kids look back think...Oh! She was the girl I picked  om and make do my homework!

??-I'm In! By the way! I'm Jada..that's Stacey...Jacey and Morgan!
Morg- I'm in too! I don't wanna just be that one girl in the yearbook!
Jace- I'm in too! *Looks at Stacey* How about it?

Stace- *Sighs* Fine!
Ind- *Smiles* This is gonna be alot of fun! I hope those bitches know what it feels!

*1 Week Later*

India's Pov

Me and my new girls are standing in the paking lot waiting to make an entrance! I haven't talked to Aaleeyah in a while....like I she was popular! Plus shes one off Natalie's friend! Maybe we were never true friends! Let The Games Begin! BTW Me and Jayden are a thing now! Roc got pissed about it and they almost got into a fight! Why does he care so much?

His It Because
I'm Winning The Bet or Do I Have Something He Wants?

Pov Ove
r