Where Are We Going?

A/N- The chapter that was posted before..was a mistake for another story.Sorry for any confusion..

________________________________

Dear Dairy,

        Well Basically my life is practically set! My foster mother is Tyra Banks my ex bully is my brother! And I have a boyfriend..I have a clique except we're not snobby! The more I've talked with Roc at home and sometimes at school...we've gotten closer! Natalie is basically a basic bitch! Shes nothing but a skank, a spoiled little bitch! And when I'm done with her...she'll wish she never messed with me! Well my life's great with Jayden...hes really fun....we've also gotten closer! I don't know but it definitely seems like I'm catching hard feelings for Jay and Roc and if I am not only will my plan fail...but I'd be no better than Natalie and that's not me! Well the foster home let Nyla stay with us for a couple of weeks! And I'm happy because she's my baby girl! She really likes Roc..friends Prince,Prod, and Ray she's crazy about there hair! Well moms calling...until next time! Love..India Love! :) 

______________________________________________________________________

Ty- India!
Ind- *Runs outta her room* Yeah?
Ty- Come on! I wanna take you somewhere! Go get ready! I'm gonna go help Nyla *Walks away*

Ind- Um....oh okay?

____________

*In The Living Room*

Roc- *Sighs* Where are we going?
Ty- Like I said before! I'm taking y'all somewhere!
Ny- Come On Woc! *Grabs his hand and drags him to the door*

Roc- *Smirks and looks at India* I gotta other girl on my hand!
Ind- *Rolls her eyes*
Ty- Player *Shakes her head* 

______________________________

Outfits-

Ty- 2012_Tyra-Banks-Cirque-Du-Sole
Roc- mindless-behavior-hackney-week
Ny- 0e1f469c05c12dffac7fb89fd24242
Ind- large

_______________________________________