|4| •The Bond of Pure Shock•

As Sana sat in the comfortable and cozy seat of the Lamborghini, she looked at the green trees and glowing rays running behind her as the car speed to the mystery location. Saanvi beside her was humming to the tunes of the Taylor Swift's latest song with the earbuds blasting music into her ear. It looked like everyone knew what was going on except her, but why? The missing furniture from the house, the lawyers talk, the sudden arrival of her cousins was clearly showing her something big was going to happen but what?

"Saanvi, stop ruining your ears," Sana warned her sister when the music started to rise up to the highest level possible.

"Sana, chill. Look we are here," she excitedly stated as she pointed to the large mansion, standing in front of her when the car jerked to a sudden halt.

There were paparazzi and media everywhere anticipating Sana to come out. Sana glanced at Aarav who was grinning the widest smile she had ever seen on him, he gently opened the door and placed his hand in front of her for support. She readily placed her small, thin fingers into his long and cold ones. As her fingers fit right in, her body blazed with the new found heat emitting from Aarav. She brushed the heat and she gracefully made her way to the palace located before her. Her eyes still swimming in pools of confusion and Aarav paid no heed to oblivion regarding the entire situation. Maybe she was going to be crowned something after all.

She examined Aarav who was wearing a decent tuxedo which was flashing bright and a red tie to match her outfit

She examined Aarav who was wearing a decent tuxedo which was flashing bright and a red tie to match her outfit. His was grinning as his  danced with joy, quite different from the usual cold and brittle ones he flashed her. She scowled as to why she couldn't wear something western as well. He removed his fingers from hers, and instead placed it on her bare waist, causing shivers to erupt down her spine. 

They media and the paparazzi started to click pictures of the couple as they walked through the carpet and into the mansion cum palace. Sana gasped as the interior was filled with rich rare Victorian decor. The bright maroon walls were painted in some sort of royal design, the flashy chandeliers hanging on the top provided the touch of exotic, while the guests around who silently made room for them created the jovial atmosphere. She examined the crowd to see many familiar faces of her cousins who were grinning broadly. She looked at the other side to the see the same, but unfamiliar faces, but she instantly assumed them to be Aarav's family. The grins which were supposed to comfort and welcome her only made her more nervous, clinging the fact that she had not a single clue as to what was happening.

Sana made her way further down the crowd and onto the humongous red stage at the end of the hall. She gazed at her cousin's standing at the front who were asking her to relax with their weird signs which attracted a lot of attention upon them.

Sid was taking in and out breaths like he was performing some sort of yoga in the middle of the crowd. Sanay was making some sort of signs at her by moving his hands while the girls were trying to stop them both. What did she do to deserve such people, she thought as she sighed and looked at Aarav who walked to the end of the stage and was busy chatting with a middle aged man.