|20| •The Bond of Fun•

"Sure you are not mad at us?" Saman enquired worriedly as Aarav stepped into the bar. Red lights, loud music and extreme crowd submerged the place while Aarav rolled his eyes. Before leaving, he asked his private detective to gather all the information about Neeraj as possible so that he could determine whether sending Arpi Di back was a safe idea or not.

"Not at all, I know the charm of sister's pleas," he casually replied with a wink as he strolled fiercely across to the bar to grab a shot.

"Feel ya, bro," Sid said as he patted him on the back and leant against the bar counter to examine the most luxurious pubs in London.

"Four please," Sanay ordered while the bartender smiled at them and pulled their special drink from the fridge.

Noticing their extreme comfort with the surroundings, Aarav questioned, "So do you guys come here every week or something?"

Sid and Saman Bro laughed as they innocently said, "We have this boys night out every two weeks to escape from our sisters, wives and mothers."

Aarav chuckled at their fake innocence and proceeded his hand to grab the drink when he saw Arhaan pat his back which resulted in Aarav dropping the drink. Rage filled several his blood and eyes flashed with anger as he seethed violently, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I am here to find myself a date," Arhaan cooly replied as he used the glass stand of the bar to check his hair, adding more fuel into Aarav's rage.

"Is that what you are going to do all night?" he asked in a disgruntled and bored tone as he smacked his head while the rest of the boys chuckled at their fights.

"Yep, find a chick and go on a date," Arhaan flaunted as he raised his collar while Aarav threw him a death glare.

"Please get that crazy girl willing to go on a date with you to meet me before you leave," Aarav taunted darkly as he chucked down a shot with the bitter taste sealing his mouth.

"And you take her? No way, I'm outta here the minute I spot her," Aarav snorted back as he posed a quick karate move while Aarav frowned at his immature behaviour.

"I am married," Aarav commented dully as he relaxed his muscles and leant across the bar with his eyebrows raised at Arhaan who wiggled his eyebrows too.

"So you finally admit. Feelings for Sana di eh?" Arhaan teased as his face beamed with joy.

"Feeling to meet your afterlife already eh?" Aarav mimicked his tone with the same excitement.

Arhaan's face fell and he murmured something to himself before saying, "Sanay, come, let's go have some fun."

Sanay chuckled as Arhaan pulled him onto the dance floor while Aarav scoffed annoyed, "How am I even related to him?"

"That's what I think every time I see this guy trying to get Sia a groom," Saman joked as the remaining ones went around the corner to a seating pod.

"What's with all the drama then?" Sid curiously enquired the main reason for all the fake drama.

"Long story.." Aarav trailed in a persistent tone as he sagged back into the pod.

"We have all the time and ears," Saman bro further urged him but Aarav shook his head in negative.

"Forget that, when you will get all your sisters married, won't you have the idea of losing them?" Aarav spat out quizzically the question which was pricking him since almost two years.

"To a better and more happy life? Definitely," Sid said confused.

Saman bro rolled his eyes and explained, "Look Aarav, sisters are like a disease that you can't get rid of. You know that whatever you do, they'll still be there. We both came to know that fact when Sana got married, completely unexpected and randomly. We were not ready to send our little sister off to somewhere and we definitely needed much more time. It took us days to realise this but we did, that she will always be our sister no matter what. At the end of the day, all that matters is that she is leading a happy life, getting a family who can love her like her late father, annoy her like all of us cousins, care like her late mother and support her like a friend. We didn't agree to this at first either but we changed our mind after conducting a thorough investigation about you."