The Vampire Prince Is Funnier Than Me?

'°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸.•°' The Vampire Prince is Funnier Than Me? '°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸.•° 

Intoduction:

One day the class clown, Queen of Pranks Isabelle catches the eye of psycho lunatic Prince Chaos in the park when she idiotically tries to annoy him and get his attention when she immediately knew what he was.

Chaos looks like an ordinary teenage boy but he is an extraordinary powerful creature who has a mind of a 5 year old. He is as retarded as the meaning of his name: a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order. And the same as the 2nd meaning; any confused, disorderly mass: a chaos of meaningless phrases.

He finds everything interesting, even a spoon. Now what happens when he finds some interest in Isabelle, he wants to take Isabelle with him to his palace, the whole palace literally goes upside down with all the havoc they corrupt.

Spending a whole month with him she didn't expect to find herself pulled into him with the way he laughs; screams like a girl; eats a cookie; she finds it all intriguing and develops a rare emotion she has never felt for anyone else.

He's immature and never takes anything seriously including his position to the throne but will he react to Izzy's increasing emotions for him.

Will the funny vampire be mature enough to return his feelings for her especially when he's soon to become a king and needs to find love before the kingdom becomes overruled by a demon? Friends are made as well as enemies and you will never know when someone will turn their back on you. Will Prince Chaos be the peanut butter to Isabella’s jelly?

Just when they think everythings is okay, things get worser. Everyone changes when trouble accures. Happy beginning, happy middle, but most importantly will there be a happy ending for; Isabella, Prince Chaos, The Vampire Kingdom and their friends?