Chapter 1

Ariana~

"That's lunch." The loud filming bell rang. I stood up from my spot on the sound stage before walking off of it.

"Guys I need to know who all is coming to the party tonight?"

"What party?" Matt asked.

"The one in Nickelodeon studios tonight. It's conjoining the Icarly cast and you guys." Dan spoke.

We all agreed to go considering we haven't seen the Icarly cast in so long.

Liz and I headed back into our dressing room to grab our bags to head home.

"So you are staying over for the week?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I already bought the apartment, but it needs to be furnished." She explained.

***
Once Liz and I arrived home we started getting ready for the party. Of course we had to take a selfie once we were all done up.

@arianagrande: party night with @liz_gillies *pic*

(picture on the side of at the top xx)

"Ari, Dan said that there were a few guests star on this week so they're gonna be there too." Liz said.

"Alright."

"Ready to go?" She asked me as we stood in my living room. I nodded in response.

***

Once we walked in my eyes were instantly drawn to Jennette. She was running around talking to everyone. The sight made me chuckle a bit.

Finally, she noticed we arrived and quickly came over to us.

"Hey guys." She hugged Liz and I.

"Let me introduce you to the guests stars." Jennette said. We walked over to a group of boys who I recognized from somewhere. I just don't know where.

"Ari, Liz I'd like you to meet One Direction." Jennette said.

"Hello, I'm Liz and this is Ariana." She gestured to me. They instantly greeted us back and introduced themselves.

We talked for about ten minutes before we drifted over to where the rest of the Victorious cast was.

As the night went on, I met glances with the blond Irish one in the band multiple times.

"Why do you keep looking over there?" Jennette asked with a smirk on her face.

"Hmm?"

"Why do you keep sneaking a peek over at Niall? Do you have a little crush?" She joked.

"Why do you say that?" I retorted.

"Because you both keep looking at each other and blushing." She laughed while I blushed once again.

***

The party was now over. And I'm glad I'm able to say I had a fun time.

Once Liz and I arrived back home, we decided that we should to do a livechat. We haven't done one in a while together.

Jennette~

"So where are you guys gonna go now?" Miranda asked the guys.

"Were staying here in LA for a while. We'll be here to go to the Kids Choice Awards." Liam said.

We said our goodbyes and headed home.