Chapter 25

Niall's POV

"Do you guys want me to sing anything else?" Ariana asked after she finished Half a Heart.

"Wow Niall, we didn't know she could sing like that. She may have done our song better than we do it!" Zayn said.

"I know!" I spoke back.

"Did you see how she got a smile on her face when she came to Niall's solo?" Louis joked.

"Yeah, she looked so happy." Harry goofed along with Loui. She really is talented!

"I saw that someone ask where's Nathan." Who's Nathan?

Is this Nathan going on tour with her? Are they best friends. I mean I've met Aaron, but not once have I heard about Nathan.

"Well he's already at the first tour destination, which is in London. And I'm so excited." She said.

So he is going on tour with her. Maybe it's Nathan from Icarly.

"But sadly he isn't going to be on the tour for the last four shows. So for you guys I have little surprise."

"Lad, why do you look worried?" Liam asked me.

"Who's Nathan?" I questioned.

"Oh, Nathan Sykes from The Wanted. He's on tour with her because they have a song, 'Almost Is Never Enough'." Harry spoke. How does he know so much about this, but I don't?

"Ok!" I said. And continued watching the livestream.

"And someone asked where's Niall? And had Niall met Nathan?" Well Niall's in L.A. They are working at Hollywood Records for a while. And I don't think Niall's met Nathan." She stated. And she's right. I haven't met Nathan.

"Ohh my god it's Cat Valentine and Jade West." I heard a little, what seemed like, 8 year old. Ariana and Liz started laughing, but the lads and I didn't really understand why. Was the little girl talking to her.

"Hi!" Ari spoke to the little girl.

"Hi, will you sign this?" She asked.

"Haha, sure." Ariana took the pen and paper out of the girls hand and signed it.

"Here you go!"

"Thank you." The little girl spoke.

"Haha, someone just said can you do your Cat and Jade voices." Frankie told Ari and Liz.

"Ohh geez." Liz said.

"I don't think there's really any good times between Cat and Jade that are funny." Liz said. Ari agreed.

"Ari do Cat!" Frankie told Ari. Ariana sighed playfully. The lads and I gave each other a confused look.

"What about the first man who stepped on the moon? He said 'One small step for man' I would have just said 'Oh my god I'm on the moon." Ariana said with a demented voice. OH YEAH! She was on Victorious and now she's on Sam and Cat as a demented character.

The lads looked shocked, they didn't even think it sounded like her.

"Liz, can't you do a Cat impression?" Ari asked Liz.

"Yeah, and I'm not going to do it." Liz said into the camera.

Ariana's POV

I can't believe I just did Cat in front of people live. Don't get me wrong I love Cat, but she's so weird it makes me laugh.

"Oh Ari someone said sing songs from the album." Liz stated.

"Okay guys which one?" I asked.

"Oh wait, Liz do 'Santa Baby' with me." I spoke to her.

"Okay!" She said.

"So this is Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies Santa Baby, from Ariana's Christmas EP." Frankie spoke in a 'different voice'

Narrators' POV

'Santa Baby slip a sleigh bell under the tree. For me.

I've been an awful good girl. Santa Baby and hurry down the Chimney tonight.' ~Ari

Santa Baby, a fifty four convertible two, light blue.

I'll wait up for you dear. Santa Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight. ~Liz

Think of all the fun I've missed. Think of all the fellow's that I, haven't kissed. ~Ari

Next year, I could be just as good. ~Liz

If you check off my Christmas list. ~Both

Santa Baby ~Both

I want a yacht and really that's not alot. ~Liz

I've been an angel all year. ~Liz

Santa baby. ~Both

And hurry down the chimney tonight. ~Liz'

The girl's decided to do only half.

Ariana's POV

"I feel like this livechat is boring so I'm going to sign off, Love you all!!" I gave little kisses to the screen than signed off. Frankie is way to much for me to handle. He make's me laugh way to much.