Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

I hope these pictures don't get leaked. I'm not dating Niall. Ugghhhh...great. I wonder if Niall heard the lady at the desk at the movie theatre. He didn't say anything, but I'm not sure.

I drove up to my house and saw my mom outside watering the flowers. I drove up the driveway and got out of my car.

"Hey Mom I'm back." I said to her before walking into the house. I went on twitter to see if the pictures where leaked. They weren't, Not yet.

I plugged my phone into the charger and then walked out of my room then downstairs.

"Hey Mom, where's Frankie?" I asked her. "He's still in New York, honey." She replied. "When's his flight?"

"Umm soon! Do you wanna invite Niall and his friends over for dinner when Frankie's hear?" She asks me. "I don't know I'll see if he wants to." I answer.

I walked inside and then up to my room. I took my phone off of the charger then called Niall.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi Niall, it's Ariana and I was calling to see if you and the guys wanted to cone over....my brother's a huge fan." I lied.

"Uh, sure. Be over soon." Responded Niall.

"Okay, bye." And that was the end of out phone call.

Once I hung up I had a text...

From:Liz👭

Hey Ariana your mom said that there was gonna be a party tonight and she wanted to know if Leon could come?!?!? Plus I'm living at your house so I don't have to ask!!😝😝

To:Liz👭

Okay Leon's always welcome!!! Where are you anyway!!

From:Liz👭

My room!!!!! GTG BYAA

To:Liz👭

Wow Liz, Wow

I put my phone on the charger and walked to the spare room to talk to Liz.

Frankie's POV

I can't wait to get home. Ari texted me and told me that I am supposed to like One Direction when I get home because she told them I was a fan. Really Ari, Really.

It's about 5:00 I've been on this plane all day!!!!!! Arhhhhhhh.

@ArianaGrande: Can't wait till the best brother in the world gets home!!!!!😊😊😝😝😝😊😊 @FrankieJGrande

@FrankieJGrande: @ArianaGrande almost home LOVE AND MISS YOU CAN'T WAIT!!! And I'm not disagreeing with your comment 😬😬😬😁😁😁😁😝😝😝😝😊😊😊😊

I took my beats out of my carryon bag and plugged them into my iphone. Then I put them on and started listening to my music.

Ariana's POV

@ArianaGrande: 😘😘😘

@FrankieJGrande

I put my phone down and walked downstairs. The Victorious cast was already hear, but honestly I couldn't wait till...well...Niall came. I think I have a major crush on him. He knows me so well, we have all of the same interests.

**DING DONG**

Liz walk over to the door and answered it.

"Ohh, Hey guys." Liz said in an unsespecting tone.

She knew that One Direction where going to be here, why did she sound like that.

But thats when I realized that it wasn't One Direction at the door.