Chapter 6

Ariana's POV

"Hey Liz, I'ma go to the studio now." I said waiting for her answer.

"Okay." She said.

I went down the driveway and started driving to the studio. When I got there, there was another car in the parking space. I parked in a diffrent space, then went upstairs.

When I got up there I walked into the studio and then saw five boys looking at me. "Ohhh umm... Hi." I said.

"Hello Ariana" a familiar voice said. Niall.

"Ariana, lets start." Tod said. It was gonna be awkward singing infront of five prefessionals. I walk into the recording booth.

Mac walks in the room and the music stops. He gives me a quick hug and says "lets getter done."

I looked out into the room thinking the boys would have left, but they didn't. I see a huge smile on Niall's face.

I hear the music, then Mac starts rappen.

"Sayen, I'm thinking 'bout her every second every hour, do my singing in the shower, picken pedals off of flowers like, do she love, do she live me not, I ain't a player I just play it right." He says then I start singing.

"You could be that kind of something want all the time need it everyday. On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred. Never get enough I can't stay away. If you want it I got it I got it everyday. Be your lover you'll see it all in me. Stay by your side I'll never leave yah. And I ain't going away cause your a keeper." I sang.

Tod put the part from last night in until Mac's part. Now I don't have to sing the whole song infront of the boys.

Mac was done raping. Then Tod added the other part from last night.

"Okay Ariana, lets add some high notes into this." Tod said.

Niall's POV

Okay her singing answered two of my questions. One she's amazing. Two I can see why she's performing at the KCAS.

Now I just need to find out if she has a boyfriend. I really hope Harry doesn't want her, he always gets the girls that I'm intrested in. I think I may ask her out some time.

"She's really good." I said to the lads. They all answered with a head knod while looking at Ariana.

Ariana's POV

"Do you guys wanna here the finished product?" Tod asked everyone in the room. Including One Direction.

"Sure." Everyone said.

Yay! Note the sarcasm.

----Everyone listening to 'The Way'----

"Wow, your amazing." Niall said.

"Thank You!" I said.

"How do you get to those frequencies?" Louis asked me.

"I don't know,I just always have a high range." I answered.

"Okay that's the forth song we have recorded as possibilities for the album." Tod said while adding it to the list.

1.Popular

2.Right There

3.Honeymoon Avenue

4.The Way