Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

I decided that I was gonna go out by myself. You can never have to many clothes...right? right!

I walked to the plaza. I walked inside and started shopping.

*******

I haven't gotten anything yet eventhough I have been shopping for about 2 hours.

Then all hell broke loose.

I had about 35 people around me sufficating me, Then 50, And then 70. I was screwed.

Niall's POV

I went to the plaza because I figured thats where Ariana would have wanted to hang. So I started looking for her. I only had to sign 3 things so far.

There was this group of like 95 people. Then I saw a familiar face struggling to get out after so many pictures.

I knew I was going to have a problem with this, but I ran into the group to help her out.

"Ariana?" I screamed. She probably couldn't hear me.

I saw her! I was close to the center of the crowd. I grabbed her hand and she emidiatly looked up to me and smiled shyly. I intwined our fingers and lead her out of the circle. I was shoved a couple times, but not to many. I finally got us out to the parkinglot and headed us to my car. We got in and made our way to her house.

"Thank you for saving me back there." She said while looking at the ground.

"No problem! And Ariana..." I lifted her head up to meat my eyes.

"I didn't mean to make it seem like I didn't wanna hang out with you, I just didn't want Jai to get mad if he found out." I said.

"Well Niall, you should have just went with it. If he would have gotten mad I wouldn't care. If he didn't choose to believe me than that's his fault." She said to me alittle sternly.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine." she said while walking into her house.

I could tell that she was affrivated with me.

------------2 Months Later----------

It's been a couple of months since I talked to Ariana. We didn't even really have a fight it was kinda an arguement.

I was driving around LA looking for something to do when I saw someone who looked like Ariana without makeup.

I looked a little closer and then realized it was Ariana. I could tell that she had been crying. But why was she crying?

She doesn't normally find something to cry about. She's normally the most positive person that I know.

I drove over and parked my car. I got out and slowly walked toward Ariana.

Ariana's POV

"Ariana?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Niall.

He hasn't talked to me since that one day at the mall.

"Yeah?" I asked while looking back down.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me while he sat down beside me.

"No reason." I said.