Chapter 18

Ariana's POV

Okay it's been 5 hours since I posted The Way. So now I can post Heart Attack.

@ArianaGrande: Okay!! here comes the next song, Heart Attack! be up in like 3 minutes!!! ily💕

I posted the video than decided that I would try to talk to Niall.

To:Niall🎤

Hey! hows the studio!!!!

From:Niall🎤

Good, how was your interview?

To:Niall🎤

It was fun, and I have a question!!!

From:Niall🎤

What?

To:Niall🎤

Are we dating?

From:Niall🎤

Well from your interview I guess not!

I didn't wanna conform it, untill I knew for sure.

To:Niall🎤

I didn't know!

From:Niall🎤

Come on! first you kiss me, than I take you out on the first date!!! what does that sound like to u

To:Niall🎤

I'm Sorry!

He did kinda have a point. Well now I feel all bad.

I turned my phone off and than plugged it in because he probably isn't going to answer.

Niall's POV

I did kinda sound harsh. But how else would you describe what we are. I'm just upset.

From:Ari💚

I'm Sorry!

To:Ari💚

Well it's over now!

I sent it but she didn't read it. I seem really mean according to these texts. And I don't wanna sound that way. I need to make this right. And since Ari wasn't answering her phone I guess I'm going to half to talk to her in person.

The studio day was over so I'm just going to drive to Ari's. I walked out of the building than got into my car and started driving to Ariana's house.

*******

"Hey Niall, Ariana's not here right now. She went to the plaza." Ari's mom, Joan, told me.

"Okay thank you."

"Anytime!" She said.

I got back in my car and started driving. This time it was to the plaza.

I walked in and searched for Ari.

"Ariana!" I yelled as I'm pretty sure that I saw her. She turned around with red puffy eyes, she still looked beautiful.

Once she saw me she emidiatly sped up her pase.

I acted just like Jai, hurting her over a text message. Great!

"Ariana!" I yelled once again as I started running to catch up to her. She looked back than walked into the exit hallway.

Ariana's POV

NO NO NO NO NO! I'm mad at him!

I walked into the exit's double door. Once I made my way inside a hand wrapped around my arm forcing me to look at him.

"What could you possibly want?" I yelled/asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Well, I thought it was all over!" I said. I don't think he knows that I saw his last text but I did.

"I'm sorry, I was just mad." He replied.

"So that was your way to handle it?! Over a text message I thought that you where diff-" I was going to finish but Niall cut me off.

"Ariana I am different and I know that your refering to Jai! And you don't have to try and hide it. I just acually thought that we were going out so when I heard your answer to that I kinda got upset." He finished off.

"I'm sorry!" He was now completely finished.

"It's fine." I said right before I placed a soft kiss to his lips.

*click*

There it was a pap had followed us in here and took the picture of Niall and I kissing. Great