Full Metal Alchemist Love Story

I walked my steps with great distance. I gave careful carelessness to my strides and glued my eyes on my moving feet, spreading my arms out wide. I looked up towards the open sky, so spacious...so beautiful. I brought my eyes back to in front of me. Everything happened in a blur.

"Get that milk away from me Winry!"

"But Ed! It's good for- watch out!" With a thud, I was on the ground with a boy around twelve, like me, on top of me.

"Ed!" exclaimed another young boys voice. I squeaked in pain and slithered out from under the boy, rubbing my wrist. The boy that crashed into me stood up before me.

"You okay?" The boy asked me. I looked up and used my hand as protection from the sun behind him. I know him. He's Edward Elric, my neighbor.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I replied with a giggle. Edward reached his hand out to me and I took it. He lifted me up in a swift motion. He gave me a big smile and behind him I could see his friend and brother approach from behind.

"Brother, are you okay?" His brother asked Edward.

"I'm fine, Al." The other girl approach and lifted her leg to kick Edward which landed successfully. He yelped in pain and fell to the ground again.

"Winry!"

"You deserve that for not drinking your milk! Do you want to be small when you grow up?!" Winry scolded Edward.

"Yeah, brother. Mom says it is good for you." I giggled at how much fun they were having. Alphonse turned to me and gave me a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry, did my brother hurt you?" Alphonse asked. I shook my head. Another smile was given to my from Alphonse.

"Good." He sighed with genuine relief. Edward and Winry were nearly wrestling and Edward bumped into me another time. I fell to the ground and got dirt in my cut on my wrist. I started to tear up a little and Winry looked down at me with worry.

"Look what you did Ed! She's hurt and it's your fault! You're going to make her cry!" Winry exclaimed. Edward looked down at me.

"Well she needs to watch where she is going too!" He yelled. My face turned from pain to anger. I stood up in an instant. Edward looked surprised. I walked over to Winry and whispered in her ear. Winry and I turned, facing Edward with sinister expressions.

In nearly two minutes, Winry had pinned Edward down to the grass and I stood over him, milk box in hand, tauntingly.

"No! No! Nothing but that! Get it away from me!" Edward roared. Winry opened his mouth and whispered to Edward.

"It's okay, Ed. It's good for you." Winry smiled as I walked over and poured the white liquid down Edwards throat. Winry looked up at me during this time and asked me a question.

"What's your name?"

"Stella , your new ally." I winked, we both laughed.

Afterwards, Edward chased Winry and I all over the field as Alphonse shook his head in his hand and after that day we all were closer than ever.