My Opinion Of How Would The Quidditch Games Be In The Next Gen Era

Rose's POV:
Our team was loading, James was not scoring, Albus was distracted. Fred and Roxy were losing it and Wood was barely keeping the Quaffle out of the goals.

They needed motivation, but they had none.
I racked my mind, and suddenly, all those nights on YouTube became useful.
I stood up, and whispered to the person next me, and told him to pass it up.
And he did, and soon, they were waiting for my signal, and when I whistled really loudly, and suddenly there was a STAMP STAMP CLAP very loudly coming up from us.
''WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!'' Us Gryffindors yelled at theSlytherins. Even though the lyrics had no relation to the situation, we sang them. Well, only Purebloods and some Half-Bloods weren't singing.
I could see the Slytherins gaping, and I smirked, satisfied.
But I think I was too soon, because they retaliated, ''WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?'' They yelled. I gasped, they dared!
So I turned and whispered something else to the boy besides me. And soon, the Quiddutch match was forgotten because even the players were with us. ''WE'RE TOO HOT, HOT DAMN, CALL THE POLICE AND A FIREMAN....'' We were on our what, fifth song until McGonagall stepped in.
''SHUT UP!'' She yelled. And right there, the whole stadium burst out laughing, no one has ever heard her say 'Shut up' so it was quite the surprise.

The match did eventually continue, but I still could see my housemates tapping their feet to the rythm of We Will Rock You.

Yo, guys!
I'm obsessed with One Shots based on Head cannons, and so, if you guys want a one sahot written based on any head cannon, comment below or PM me!
Leave a vote, maybe? :-P
Love y'all!