Four - Posie K

"As in, the footballer Ronaldo?" I shouted down the phone. At this point I was jumping up and down the sofa, scaring Amore. 

"Yes. So are you okay with it?" Shenna asked.

"Yes! I'm more than happy, I'm loving it! Thank you!"

"Perfect!" She chuckled. "So the plan is, tomorrow, Cristiano is going to 10 Speed cafe for a 'business deal', but there is no business deal, so you go, ask him if you can sit down, talk a little get his number, ask him out and take him to the premiere! Bam!" 

"What if he doesn't like me back?" I asked, scared. What if he doesn't though? Not only will that mean I'm not going anywhere, but it'll be so embarrassing because he's hot and a nice person and a footballer and like a billion times more famous than me.

"He's a hopeless romantic - unlike you - so trust me, falling won't be the problem." 

"Okay." I said. "Wait I'm a romantic!" 

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Shenna said. "So tomorrow at 1pm you need to meet him. Arrive at about 1:10pm so that he knows the person doing the business deal isn't coming." 

"Okay. Thanks Shen! I'll talk to you later."

"Bye sweetheart."

"Oh my God Kylie give over." I said, pushing her phone out of my face.

"Why? This colour looks so good on you!" She giggled. Kylie was trying out her infamous lipsticks out on me, trying to determine which was the best on my face. 

"It's too bright!" I laughed, looking at 22 on my lips. My lips were normal sized, not as huge as Kylie's, though I do love still drawing them on. It takes precision and time, something I have a lot of because I'm lazy and don't go out much.

"It looks beautiful babes, just think that the nude colours look better on you." She said flicking her long, denim hair over her shoulder. "Let's try... Posie."

"For Gods sake Ky." I said rolling my eyes and wiping 22 off my lips. I was super nervous for tomorrow, so coming to Kylie's calmed me down a bit. She was such a great girl, and even though I was like 5/6 years older than her, she still treats me like a 18 year old. She seriously doesn't deserve the hates she gets, and though she may smile and flaunt her life, it really does hurt her. 

"Okay, so just don't talk right now." She said, bringing out Posie's lipliner. Her face was inches from mine, and I had the funniest view I just burst out laughing. 

"Shut the fuck up Mandy this is serious!" She laughed, holding my shoulders, keeping me still. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." I said.

She applied Posie K on me, and gasped.

"This is your colour baby girl!" She squealed as she showed me her mirror. It did look surprisingly amazing and my lips weren't cracking either. 

She turned on her snapchat and filmed me and my lips. It was kind of awkward but oh well. 

"So girl, how come you're here?" She said, sitting down across from me. Amore came an perched himself on my lap and laid down. "Norman!" She called; a few seconds later I had padding across the floor. Her beautiful dog came and sat on the couch as well, and instantly started touching Amore. Amore kept pushing him away, but Norman kept trying to get onto him. I laughed a little, but moved Amore away from Norman.

"I have so much going on right now." I revealed, putting my head in my hand. 

"Yeah, well I've just found out my dogs gay." She laughed.

"Look, you've got a GBD," I laughed. She gave me a confused look and I laughed even more. "Gay Best Dog!" 

"Oh," She laughed. "Yep, it's cute!" 

"Sure is." 

"So are you going to tell me what's bugging you or are you going to change the subject again?" She said, crossing her legs and tying her hair into a pony.

"You changed it last time!" 

"You're doing it again my British muffin." She said rolling her eyes. 

"Sorry, okay so basically I'm going to a Spielberg premiere and I needed a plus one or everyone would think I'm a loner and no-one likes me -"

"Which they don't." Kylie said, a smirk playing at her lips. 

"Fuck you." I said, giving her a dead look. "Anyway so I needed someone to go with, so Shen said I should pretend to date a high-profile to take to the premiere so that Spielberg might notice me." I said, sighing. Now that I say it out loud, really makes me think how awful it is.

"So you're becoming a fame whore?" She said, shocked. 

"Don't say that oh my God." I said sighing. 

"Okay so Mandy, I love you and everything but this is not the way to rise to fame. And you know it." 

"I know Ky, but Shen convinced me this was a good idea." I huffed. 

"No, its a great idea don't get me wrong, but if someone finds out that this is a publicity stubt, you're fucked." She pointed out.

"Yeah, I know, so I need to make sure no one finds out." 

"No one will find out if you're clever about it. It's like something Pia Mia once did, she was best friends with Bella Thorne, but they both hated each other. Kinda like what she did to me. She used me for my fame and hasn't text me since Do It Again got to 8 in the UK. And my own boyfriend was featured on the damn song!" Kylie ranted. Okay, so she had a bad experience with publicity stunts. 

"Yeah, but I'm not going to lose contact with fucking Ronaldo now am I?" I blurted - instantly covering my mouth. 

Kylie's eyes widened. "R-Ronaldo?" She said in disbelief. 

"Yeah..." I said, unsure.

"Oh my God." She said. "This is not good."