Five - Let's Do This.

"Why?" I asked, intrigued. Why did she say that that's not good? I mean, they're not linked in any way, she's been seeing Tyga for the last 2 years and before that she was way too young to even look in his direction - or him to look in her direction. I mean, she was never ugly, but age gap duh. 

"Because, he's quite the player." She said playing with her pony. "And not just the football player, like a proper love player."

"Well, so am I in this sense." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No but he's like..." She widened her eyes and I realised what she meant. 

"Fuckboy?" 

"Fuckboy." She said shaking her head.

"Doesn't matter, if he's not going to get attached then neither am I, it's not like I'm going to be broken hearted or anything." I said, stroking my lip line. I checked the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 11pm. Shit. I need to be up early for tomorrow.

"Kylizzle, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave. Can I keep Posie for tomorrow please?" I said, standing up.

"Of course Manizzle." She said, laughing. She put Posie K into a box for me and signed it.

"Why did you sign it you weirdo?" I laughed.

"Habit." She hugged me and took a selfie. I was about to pick Amore up to take home and she took him off me. "No way, I'm keeping him for tomorrow. I don't want him to be home alone!" 

I sighed and gave Amore a kiss on the head. "Bye bye my Amore." And with that I left. 

 I opened the door to my white Land Rover Evoque, and set off home. I turned the radio on and started listening to some celebrity dirty laundry.

"So it's rumoured that Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo is to be signed with Barcelona, and the meeting is very soon." 

Barcelona? 

I turned the radio up a little, just so I knew what to talk about tomorrow. My heart was going mad, and I didn't know whether it was excitement or nerves or anger or happiness.

"The Portugese player has been seen in LAX airport, and then last seen in Downtown Calabasas. John, what are your views on this?"

Oh my God this is real. He's here.

"I think that Ronaldo changing teams will be a huge problem for Madrid, however will benefit Barcelona because they will be the dream team. With Suarez and Messi, they're already a really talented team, with Neymar as well. If they have one of the best strikers in the world in their team as well, this could be extremely beneficial for them. With Real Madrid however, the team is extremely talented, but will be affected by Ronaldo's leave. But Ronaldo is a very loyal and faithful player, so I don't know whether this exchange could happen anyway." 

"Thank you for your time John, and now on to the weather -"

I turned the radio off and sighed. This was all too confusing. Instead of wasting so much time with Kylie today, I should have been researching Ronaldo. I can't stay up all night and research him then because I'll look dead tomorrow. That reminded me, what am I going to wear tomorrow?

I parked up in the garage and took out my brand new lipkit. I unlocked my front door and felt alone. It was so quiet, and I felt a pang of grief. I really hate living alone. 

I went upstairs and quickly showered. After getting changed, I took a picture of the lipkit and tweeted it.

"Okay Mandy. Tomorrow. Good impression. Smile. Don't ask too many questions. Smile. Be happy. Good impression." I recited to myself before going to sleep.

//\\

The ringing of my alarm clock jolted me from my sweet sleep. I got up and turned it off.

Today.

Fuck today. I took a deep breath and showered. It was 10:30am, and I had to meet him at 10 past 1. Breathe Mandy. 

I applied my make up and brushed my long, brown hair. I need to look casual, so it looks more realistic, so it looks like I fell upon him. I straightened my hair and put it into a messy pony tail. I put on a white crop top and some washed out denim mom jeans, and an oversized, grey cardigan on top. I completed the look with some black, heeled ankle boots, and grabbed my bag.

It was 1pm. I was in my car, parked a few blocks away from  10 Speed Coffee. I felt a vibration in my pocket and checked my phone to see Shenna ringing me. 

"Hey Mandy. Best of luck for today. Just remember keep calm and sell yourself properly."

"That's not comforting at all." I said. I kept taking deep breaths and I'm 99.9% sure this wasn't because of the task I had, this is because I'm meeting Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Sorry. Anyway I'm off, Jill needs help moving some boxes. See you soon Mandy. You can do this." And with that she hung up. 

I took another deep breath and opened my car door.

 Let's do this. 

\\//

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading, and the pace will pick up now! I just want to let you all know that I know absolutely nothing about football, so I'm kind of having to educate myself lol, so if I do get anything wrong here, please let me know, and I don't mean to offend anyone either!

Lots o' love 

Saph xoxo