19 °

(a/n) Update because 5k reads! Thank you so much x

"Let her go Zayn." Louis starts. "You don't want her she didn't do anything."

I was surprised he of all people were coming to my defense but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Zayn tighten his arm around my neck and I immediately grabbed his arm to try and pry them off in order to get more air.

I was scared, yes, but I was trying to think of a way to escape Zayn's hold.

"Put the guns down or I'll shoot her." Zayn addresses the boys and they slowly, and reluctantly, lowered their guns. Zayn's released his grip a little as he was focused on the boys. "It's been a while lads." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Okay now I kind of understand why they said Zayn's dangerous.

"We put our guns down. You can let her go now." Harry's eyes flickered between me and Zayn while I tried to avoid everyone's gaze, still trying to come up with something in my head.

"You idiots should know I'm not letting her go that easy. But if any of you pick up your guns or try something I don't like, I will kill her."

By now Liam and Zayn are glaring at eachother so Zayn's grip loosened subconsciously. If this goes bad, RIP me.

I elbow Zayn in the stomach before whipping around and kneeing him in the groin, snatching the gun out of his hand. I held it up while I slowly took a few steps back. I knew how to shoot a gun but I don't think I'd ever actually do it. I could never harm someone like that, let alone take someone's life.

Once I backed up far enough, I put the gun down as the boys grabbed theirs off the floor.

Zayn was still holding his stomach in the doorway when Louis and Harry launched forward and grabbed him.

"Let's go." Liam pulled my arm as we head to the car, Louis and Harry pulling Zayn along with them while he had a smile on his face. "Why the fuck are you smiling?" Liam addressed Zayn as we piled into the black van.

"Because you guys think it's over." And that's when the shooting starts.

I wasn't really aware of everything that had happened because I was pushed down against the floor of the car by one of the boys.

Everything was in a haze as I was in fear, pressed against the bottom of the van, curled up underneath a seat. After a while, everything stopped. I lifted my head slightly in curiosity when just then the boys burst into the car. I climb up onto the back seat I was just hiding under when Liam starts driving away. "We're in big trouble."

Harry places a hand on my back and I realize he was sitting right next to me. "Are you okay?"

I swallowed, I probably look like a mess right now. "I just want to go home."

_

"Where were you out to this time?" Maddie and Joey were sitting on my bed in the darkness when I had returned to my room. So when I turned the lights on, to say they scared me was an understatement.

"Guys seriously I don't have time for this. I just want to go to bed."

"God you look like crap." Joey says as she examines my messy hair and dark circles under my eyes.

"Thanks now get out." I was growing a tad bit agitated so I knew it wouldn't be long until I finally snapped someone's neck.

"You've been disappearing a lot lately and you always give lame excuses- what's your excuse this time?" Maddie urges.

"I was busy. Since when is it a crime for a 17 year old to go out every once in a while. You guys really should be used to this by now."

"We saw you get in a car with those boys from the hospital."

Shit. What was I supposed tell them now?

"I-I"

"Nice to know you're keeping secrets." Maddie gives me a fake smile before returning her attention to Joey. "Let's go, it's late."

They walked past me without as much of a glance. I couldn't tell them about the boys because they'd be in huge trouble. I was already pulled in too deep into all of this, I'd let hell freeze over before I drag my family into this.

What they don't know won't hurt them.

_
(A/N) So what do you guys think of everything that's happening? I really don't want to kill anyone off yet lol but you guys are gonna hate me soon.

Can we get this chapter to 45 votes? Just so I know people still like the story.

Thanks for reading as always!

Question: What do you guys think about TMZ and the #endbabygate thing?