Chapter Eight

Hello and on to the story
Me own nothing

Vlad sat there, in a place he didn't know, with breathers he didn't know. Well he did knew five of them, but he wasn't going to tell them that. As he searched for a way out, one of the breathers spotted him awake and told the rest of their small group. "Hello Harry, it's been a while since I last saw you" the brown haired man, who was a werewolf, sent him a kind smile, through Vlad didn't smiled back. "Who are you? Where am I?" The raven haired boy asked, his face carefully blank and voice bored. "Ah Harry, my boy. How are you?" An old man, whose beard touched the ground, called out to him with a grandfatherly voice & smile, Vlad forced confusion to his features and asked "who is this Harry? I'm Vlad, now where am I and why did you kidnapped me?" The breathers looked shocked.
"Don't lie Potter, you know exactly who we are" a man with a crooked nose hissed at him, "fine then, what do you want from me?" Vlad replied, his mask dropping to make way for the blank face once more. His birth mother looked like she's going to cry, "Harry, Harry, my baby" she said and run towards him, when she got close enough, she tried to hug him only for him to sidestep and avoid her. "Harry? " Lily whispered softly but Vlad just glared at her "don't touch me women" he hissed while she teared up. "Oi! What is your problem? ! Don't talk to her like that! " Charles yelled outraged that this boy who is supposed to be his brother was acting like that to his beloved mother. "Harry, what happened to you? " James asked with an hurt voice, "Harry? Harry Potter is dead. He died fourteen years ago" Vlad spit out with a scowl. "No i refused to acknowledge that!" Lily practically screamed at him, tears running down her face. "I could care less whatever you acknowledge it or not, this is the truth lady potter, Harry James Potter is dead"

Yeyyy I finished chapter eighth! !
Bye-biee
- WD