Chapter Nine

Hiii I own nothing

Ingrid was worried.
It was a few minutes after the sun went down and Vlad was nowhere to be found.
She knew better than waking up her father so early in the night but she was really worried about her little brother. She run in vampire-speed into her father's hotel room and shaked him awake. "What is it that you want, dear daughter of mine? " Count Dracula asked his beloved daughter with irritation at being woken up this early. "Vlad is missing and there a breathers smell all over our room and Vlad's bed" Ingrid said in a worried voice, bat know what he got himself into, "what?!" Lord Dracula bellowed, who dared to touch his youngest child? ! And a breather on top of that? ! Well, whoever they are it does not matter, the all would be destroyed for daring to touch his son. "Ingrid get dressed, we're going hunting" the Count said with a terrifying smile that brought an identical smile to his daughter's face. Walking into his children's hotel rroom, he sniffed the breathers smell and memorized it so he could detect it later, he called Ingrid and both got dressed quickly. Afterwards, they run vampire-speed across Hogsmeade looking for the smell and finding it at the center of the village. " Come, Ingrid" the Count said as he and his daughter followed the smell trail towards the city, London. They followed the smell into an normal looking street and in one of the identical homes. " Dad, where is he? The smell end here yet it's not in any of the houses" Ingrid asked, her worries just getting bigger. The Count pulled his daughter into a one arm hug and kissed her forehead "don't worry dear, he wwill be alright and we will find him. I promise" he told her lovingly. " I hope you're right dad" she muttered. Suddenly, she had an idea, "hi dad, isn't Britain full of wizards?" She asked him qity a raised eyebrow and her father seemed to get the idea as he cursed and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a house appeared out of tin air. Both vampires smirked before kicking, and breaking, the door. "Where is my son you filthy breathers? !"

Yayy it's finished
So the vamps has arrived, what will happen next?
Sorry if it was too short
Bye-biee
- WD