the signs as the dictionary of obscure sorrows

aries: ellipsism (n.): sadness that you'll never be able to know how history turns out.

taurus: kuebiko (n.): a state of exhaustion inspired by acts of senseless violence.

gemini: adronitis (n.): frustration with how long it takes to get to know someone.

cancer: exulansis (n.): the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.

leo: anecdoche (n.): a conversation in which everyone is talking but no one is listening.

virgo: altschmerz (n.): weariness with the same old issues that you've always had; the same boring flaws and anxieties you've been gnawing on for years.

libra: occhiolism (n.): the awareness of the smallness of your perspective.

scorpio: monachopsis (n.): the subtle yet persistent feeling of being out of place.

sagittarius: onism (n.): the frustration of being stuck in just one body, that inhabits only one place at a time.

capricorn: mauerbauertrauerigkeit (n.): the inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like.

aquarius: chrysalism (n.): the amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm.

pisces: nodus tollens (n.): the realization that the plot of your life doesn't make sense to you anymore.

i love these words so much tbh

xoxo ♏️