02

Forgot to mention something! 5 Seconds of Summer members do not belong to me either! Okay, carry on (:⚠

A few hours before....

Louis Tomlinson was boarding the advanced space launcher to head to Lockout. Since it's the future, getting to space is a lot quicker. Back then, it took a few months to travel back and forth. Scientists have upped their game.

"Please fasten your seat belts and turn off any electronics you may have with you." A monotone female voice said on the intercom.

Ashton Irwin is Louis' best friend. Ever since Louis' father got elected for office, Ashton and Louis met during a meeting because Ashton's mother is Tomlinson's Secretary.

Both Louis and Ashton have a hobby they've inhabbited since they were fifteen: being a detective for human research. Yes, that is a thing. Basically, the two are heading up to Lockout to inspect the living space of the convicts, determining if it meets the criteria necessary. Also, they check to see if the prisoners are being treated fairly.

It may unnecessary to see if the most juvenile prisoners are being treated fairly when they've created such crimes.

"Are you ready?" Ashton asked me, smiling widely which showed off his deep dimples.

"Not sure. Maybe this will make a good story some day," Louis chuckles and turned off his cell phone.

Within minutes, the space launcher was taking off. In about an hour, they'd be in Lockout.
____________

Once the space launcher landed inside lockout, everyone's seat belts unbuckled and Louis stood up. A man opened the door and walked in.

"Good morning. My name is Thomas, I am the Wardon for Lockout. I will walk you through and what not." The man smiled proudly.

He wore a black cap that said Warden in white letters. Under his hat was aging grey hair. He had some wrinkles on his face but other than that he didn't look too old. He wore black pats, black boots, and a bullet proof jacket with Lockout Warden with yellow letters on the back. Thomas also had a gun holster with a pistol armed in it.

"How long should this take?" Louis asked, looking at Thomas with a small smile.

"Maybe about an hour or so. You'll meet a few convicts and they'll tell you a story. I guarantee they will all sound the same. In other words, you'll have a few scary stories to tell your friends. Right this way."

Thomas turned on his heel and walked out of the space launcher. Louis and Ashton followed behind him along with Hulet: Louis' body guard. Hulet was a little older than Louis and has had a very serious crush on the younger lad.

Louis looked around in amazment. It wasn't even the main part of Lockout but it was still cool. Everything was metal; so it gave off a cold feeling. Once they stopped in front of the main entrance, Thomas looked at them.

"We do not allow weapons from this point forth. Please give them to the weaponry person. You will revieve then back before you leave." Even Thomas handed over his own weapons.

"And what happens if a prisoner just so happens to escape? What do you do then?" Louis asked, dumbfounded.

"They won't get out." Thomas laughed.

Hulet have his gun up from the holster along with his knives. He did keep one mini pistol in a smaller holster abovehis boots. Just in case.

"And how is that possible?" Louis sassed, replying back to what Thomas had just said.

"Follow me, and I will show you."

And so the men followed Thomas through some doors and onto a little bridge. When Louis looked over the edge, it was almost a 500ft drop. Louis then looked out and saw many railings, and doors. Inside those doors were coffin shaped beds and the prisoners looked frozen.