06

While Louis and Styles were a few rooms down, the door to the original room with a hole in the vent was open. Jason stormed in and looked around- he was pissed.

Once Jason realised Louis wasn't in there, only a dead body, he grabbed his gun from behind him belt and aimed it at the man who got them in.

"Where are they, mate?" Jason asked, putting his finger on the trigger.

The man who's name was Edem, looked shitless. He put both hands up in defense, trying not to piss his pants.

"I-I don't know, sir." Edem shuttered.

Jason got closer, the barrel of the gun half an inch away from Edem's nose. And he started to piss his pants, getting close to hyperventilating.

"You're ya a fucking liar! Ya took long so he could get away! You need to pay." Jason screamed, a vein popping from his forehead.

Daniel laughed and said that they had a leaker.

"No, I swear! I don't know who you're talking about! You need to be-" Jason shot Edem in the face. His limp, lifeless body fell to the tile with a loud thump.

Jason walked around the room and look up at the vent. He pointed his gun at the ground and looked at his older brother.

"Louis climbed through the vents. I doubt he went that way," Jason pointed to the left. "Let's go a few room down shall we?"

"Sounds good."

The crew of angry prisoners began to walk out of the room with Jason following behind them. A sound of a loud explosive went off above then to the far right and everyone jumped.

"Who the fuck?" One man said and Jason darted out of the door, running down the hall.

"You sure you can walk by yourself?" Styles asked, looking down at Louis who was rubbing his left temple.

"I've told you three times already, mate."

"No need to be salty, damn." Louis flipped Styles off and stood up.

"Styles, hurry! The code for the lock is 8796- punch that in and run out the door. You'll have to run past a few of them so be careful. There is an elevator that will take you up to level 4." Forest instructed.

"Copy that." Styles entered the pin, while talking to Louis. "Make sure your gun is loaded. Jason and his mates are close. Stay close to me and don't stop. We need to get to the elevator."

"Okay."

Louis grabbed the pistol and loaded it, sending a bullet to the chamber. His hands began to shake when he saw Styles take the lock off the door. Styles grabbed his own gun and pushed the door open, immediately aiming the gun in front of him. He motioned Louis to follow.

Styles walked out of the room, same with Louis. He heard footsteps coming close and Styles realized they were right there.

"Shit! Louis run!" Louis sprinted in front of Styles- those pills are helping.

"Louis!" Jason yelled and Louis' heart began to beat mad.

"Keep going Louis!" Styles kicked a man back with his foot and shot him in the eye, watching his body fall.

Styles got a fist to the face. This man didn't have any weapons and Styles punched him back ignoring the burning pain in his bruised knuckles, shooting the man from underneath his jaw, up through his mouth. Styles didn't notice but one of Jason's friends tackled Louis to the ground. Before he could aim his gun, Daniel had pushed him down.