05

Styles smiled softly at Louis who looked scared as hell. His shirt revealed some blood and his eyes held fear. Styles stood up, ignoring the pain shooting up his back from the ten foot fall, and leaned down to Louis, looking at him in the eyes.

"My name is--" Louis punched Styles in the face and pushed him back, crying.

"Stay away from m! Please!"

Styles fell on his ass and rubbed his jaw, spitting out some blood that leaked from his mouth. He understood why Louis did that but it still hurt like a son of a bitch. Styes sat up and looked at Louis who was still crying.

"Louis, I am not going to hurt you or anything. Your dad sent me here to help rescue you and your friend." Styles looked into Louis' clouded blue eyes. They were so pretty.

"And how can I believe you?" Louis snapped.

"Well- I - um. I don't know. Does it help that I have a microphone and this guy from SGS is guiding me through this hell hole?"

"Well- not really but I guess it's a start," Louis chuckled and Styles smiled.

"Are you with Louis?" Forest asked.

"Yep, just found him. Now what?"

"Huh?" Louis cocked his head to the side.

"Talking to Forest; the SGS dude."

"What's your name?"

"Styles."

"Your full name."

"It doesn't really matter. You can just call Styles."

"You are very cocky." Louis frowned and Styles shrugged standing up and rubbing his jaw again.

"You need to patch up Louis' leg." Styles looked down at Louis' thigh and sighed.

"I should patch that up," Styles said, taking off his astronaut suit. He just left it on the ground and fixed his hair.

"With?" Louis asked, stretching his words. Styles looked around and cursed. But then he remembered that Forest gave him this utility belt that had a bunch of useful things. But it was in the space suit.

Styles bent down and dug through the suit for a few seconds before he pulled out the belt, smiling happily. He looked around for the small first aid kit and grabbed it, putting the belt down and moving close to Louis.

"Styles, take the gauze and antibacterial cream. There are a pair of scissors in there too. Uh, Louis is going to have to take his pants off." Styles froze and blood rushed to his face. He looked up at Louis and smiled awkwardly.

"Um, in order for me to help you got to take your pants off."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to do anything to my leg, I'll be fine." Louis moved away from Styles.

"Louis, I am not like those prisoners. I am trying to help you- not trying to make you my next one-night-stand. Although you may be good in bed," Styles winked which caused Louis' face to turn red.

"Shut up or I'll shoot you too." Louis warned, grabbing the gun. Styles just looked at him and turned the safety on so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Are you going to take your pants off so I can wrap your thigh up?" Styles asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, you're lucky you're even alive right now. If it weren't for me falling through the ceiling and almost breaking my back and giving you more air, I wouldn't have to ask you to take off your pants."

"Okay, you got a point. Thank you, though." Louis smiled and Styles nodded slightly. He watched as Louis awkwardly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his thighs slowly, crying out in pain after the material that was stuck to his skin on the wound, came off.