/A scandal in Belgravia/

Sherlock: I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly, and you're serious about him.
Molly: What? Sorry, what?
Sherlock: In fact, you're seeing him this very night and giving him a gift.
John: Take a day off...
Lestrade: Shut up and have a drink.
Sherlock: Oh, come on. Surely you've all seen the present at top of the bag, perfectly wrapped with a bow. All the others are slap-dash at best. It's for someone special, then. Shade of red echoes her lipstick - either an unconscious association or one that she's deliberately trying to encourage. Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind. In fact, that she's serious about him is clear from the fact that she's giving him a gift at all - that would suggest long-term hopes, however forlorn - and that she's seeing him tonight is evident from her makeup and what she's wearing - obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts...

voice trails off as he opens the tag: "Dearest Sherlock Love Molly xxx"

Molly
: You always say such horrible things. Every time. Always. Always...
Sherlock: turns to leave but turns back
Sherlock: I am sorry. Forgive me.

Sherlock: Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper.

Author's note: 

Hi! Thank you, dearest reader. 
This is my first note, you are not going to read a lot of them, anyway. I just wanted to say that, as you may have already noticed, all the actions are in bold. Usually I prefer not to mention them, but sometimes it's necessary to write them down. Those are particoulary impressive. 
The way he turns to leave, but then turns back is a detail we shouldn't miss.

Benedict Cumberbatch is such a good actor, really. 
Sorry for this interruption, enjoy xx