Chapter 3 (Alex and Zach's point of view)

Chapter 3

Alex P.O.V.

"You want to what?", I asked still confused over the phone.

"I want to have a Christmas party.", Austin said once again.

"But why?", I asked still quite confused.

"I don't know....it'll be fun I guess."

I laughed. I knew my best friend better than that.

"Oh c'mon. There's some other reason you want to have a party."

He sighed before finally answering.

"I want to make it special for Annaliesse."

"Oooo, Annaliesse."

"OH SHUT UP ALEX! You know you're going to ask out Sybree to the winter formal around Christmas time so why can't I?"

"Because I can't have you showing me up!

"Oh shut up."

"So how are you going to do it?", I still questioned.

"Call them up. I mean there's no way they could miss they could miss one of Austin's parties. Not even if it was Christmas."

He's right. For some reason Austin threw the best parties. Like our freshman year when he scored us all girlfriends (except for himself cause you know...he's in love with Annie and all). Then the year after that at his party we watched horror movies and pulled an all nighter, then junior year we all had our first kiss (still not including Austin) and who knows what this year will bring. It's got to be something good though right?

"Austin, people can't drop their plans on Christmas day just to sleepover at your house."

"Just watch Alex. Be at my house at 7.", and with that he hung up the phone.

It was Christmas Eve and snow was falling just like any other Christmas. I walked down stairs where my mom was still busy putting up the tree. I grabbed a box of ornaments and sat beside her as I started putting on the ornaments in a neat order around the tree.

"Why did you wait until now?", I teased.

"Oh come on Alex. You know how busy my schelde is.", She complained.

"Gosh I was just joking.", I laughed at her in my mind

"Please just go take your brother over to Annaliesse's. He wants to go play with David."

"Fine."

My brother's name was Ryan. He was a pain in the butt. Mostly because of his age (8) and all he wanted to talk about was power rangers and transformers and all that stupid stuff. I quickly rounded him up and got him in the car to take him over to David's. As we were in the car Ryan wouldn't stop asking me questions.

"Do you like Annaliesse?", He blabbed.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Yes you do."

"No i don't."

"ALEX LOVES ANNALIESSE!"

"Shut up you like nerd!"

"YOU DO LIKE HER! I KNEW IT OMGSH!"

"Austin likes her, stupid now just SHUT UP!"

"Who do you like then?"

"Nobody."

"You like Annaliesse!"