Chapter 5 (Robert, BethAnne, Annaliesse and Keaton's POV)

Robert's Pov:

I walked through the hallway as my jeans swished. It was my first day back to school since winter break and I officially had 4 days to ask Logan out to the "Snowflake Dance". I tried to ask her out Christmas day but I got way to nervous and chickened out quickly. Speaking of Logan, I could see her at her locker. I walked up to her and said hi but she roller her eyes and ignored me.

"You want to hang out tonight?", I asked.

"Ew no! I'd rather get shot in the back then hang out with you!", She spat.

"Well you're cute."

"Shut up. Don't judge me, K?"

"Period?",I asked.

She shot me a look and then suddenly her face softened as she looked back at me.

"Yes.", She sighed.

"Come with me.", I said pulling her downt the hall to my locker. When we were dating it was always obvious to tell when Logan was on her period. She was grouchy, uptight, and just plain mean which was the opposite of what she was on a normal basis. I was always prepared for Logan's periods. I made a list of things I would need when she did have one.

List:

-chocolate

-all the seasons of glee

-comfy pajamas

-her phone at 100% battery

-cuddle coupons because she loves to cuddle.

Just never get Logan's list confused with her friends period lists. Like here's Sybree's list.

Sybree's List:

-Movie night

-nerds

-headbands and ponytail holders

-earphones

Then here's BethAnne's list

BethAnne's list:

-Cheetos

-Power Rangers all seasons on DVD

-her favorite blanket and pillow

-her twitter open and by her side

-a big bottle of smart water

Then there's Annaliesse's list

Annaliesse's list:

-Pepsi Slushie

-Sweatshirt

-disney movies

-cuddling

-naps

It was very hard to keep track of who's list was who's and trust me, you don't want to upset Logan with the wrong thing from the wrong list. The only reason I have the other girls "period lists" is from Zach, Alex, and Austin who have provided me with the information. When we got to my locker I dug down to the bottom of my back pack and found I piece of chocolate I had put there this morning. Her eyes got wide as she snatched it from my hand and stuffed it in her mouth. I also handed her the bag of cuddle coupons. She looked at me confused.