I tried my best to avoid SCA also known as Nathan. What if he told Alex about what I did to him? Shit. 

I never thought it would be these hard. I make my way to the kitchen until I see Nathan looking at the fridge, Shit. I whoosh back up to the stairs until I meet with Aiden's chest. His arms was by my shoulders and he widened his eyes.

"What's with the sudden whip of your body?" He eyes me suspiciously as I grit my teeth. Motherfucker, I'm in a no escape situation.

"I'm hungry, can you at least make me a sandwich, dear?" Aiden makes his puppy eyes as I smack his head. 

"Make your own, you lazy ass." I go pass him but he tugs me by my wrist. With that, I almost fall until my waist is wrapped by warm hands. I look to my left and it's Nathan. Motherfucker. 

Aiden quickly pulls me out of his grip and whispers. 

"Who's the guy? Want me to take a hit?" Nathan seems to have a blank expression as he watched us talk. It was awkward as hell. 

"I call him sex crazed asshole. I explain it to you later" I whisper as Nathan rolls his eyes and waves his hand in front of us. 

"I'm right here, can you take your business out and move?" He coldly says as we move sideways, giving him way to pass. We watch him pass and he stops for a while and smirks at me. 

"You're one to talk about my sex life" And with that he goes up. God, I want to rip his head off so bad. Aiden looks at me with a confused look as I pat his back. 

"I'll explain it to the gang. Besides, where are the others?" I ask him as he shrugs, taking a sip of his juice box. 

"Tell me now about that sex crazed asshole? I'm like literally dying out of curiosity, like literally" He makes weird gestures as he mimicks a basic bitch's voice. I burst out laughing as he laughs along with me. 

"Anyways, I was really hungry so I went to 7-11 and they were holding up the line 'cause they were making out so I separated them with my hands. Guess what they were buying?" I asked him, smiling and he answered. "Ice cream?" He dumbly says and I smack his head as he groans. 

"A condom you stupid ass" Aiden nods with an 0-shape mouth as I couldn't stand his dumb personality. 

A few people then came in and it turned out to be the rest of the gang. "Where'd you guys go?" I eyed them suspiciously and Elliot answered "We went for a swim. We couldn't get a hold of you two since you guys were asleep. I swear, you two sleep like your hibernating" 

We avoid him and Aiden announces "We have a sex crazed asshole that Eya hates" I elbow his rib as he lets out an 'oomf' and the gang quickly gathers by my side. 

"It's Nathan" I simply say and E quickly jumps in, "You mean that hot guy your brother has been with?" I nod quickly as we continue to tell stories. 

*

Since Alex and Catherine were out for their honeymoon, we all stayed in the family house. We then arranged for an Island Hopping experience so we rented a boat. Apparently, we needed someone with experience to manage the boat and someone older so my Dad made Nathan come along. 

As he passed, the gang eyed him up and down. Don't get me wrong, he looked hot since he was topless. Me and E looked at him with our jaws dropped as the guys were jealous of not having our attention. 

"We'll be taking a round  of the islands" Nathan announced as he nodded our heads. 

We went off to an island that was a white sand beach. It was breathtakingly beautiful and I relaxed myself by the sand which the waves came that touched my body. This was definitely my dream weekend and it was finally happening.

The others played at the beach while I closed my eyes. I could feel someones stare behind me and it revealed to be Nathan. I looked away and I watched the waves clash around, avoiding his presence. 

"So, what's a beautiful girl doing instead of having fun with her friends?" He smirks at me as I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. 

"So, you're avoiding me now?" Nathan asks as I don't talk to him. I have to say something though. 

"Sorry, I don't talk to sex maniacs. And from what I know, I really don't talk to strangers." I stand up and walk pass him. His jaw was clenched and I smiled to myself. Another winning victory indeed.

We ate at same island with seafood. The others took a nap and I traveled in other parts of the island. I then saw Nathan sitting down as he crossed his arms, leaning himself to the tree. We actually had the same preference in relaxing. 

I watched him relax as his toned body was so, muscular. His muscle flexed as he moved and boy did I gape. 

I turn to leave him as I make my way to the boat. After a few minutes, he was already there. He had a blank expression as he drove the boat back. Apparently, it was already starting to rain so we had to head back fast. 

*

We arrived safely but we still had plans at night. Unfortunately, he had to come along too. 

When we arrived, we made our way immediately to the dance floor. I was grinding on someone until I was pinned to the wall. The guy started kissing my neck and I was disgusted with his touch. I tried to push him off but I was too weak. 

"S-stop" I stammered but the guy continued his lips going to my neck. We lost contact and I saw Nathan as his eyes skimmed me. He quickly put me up and he carried me. My vision was getting blurry and I couldn't talk at all. 

"Jesus Andrea, he drugged you" Nathan's voice echoed as I went into deep sleep.