Untitled Part 4

We knew Wes was somewhere but far away. He was the youngest and we had to lose him. Out of all the people. I let out a frustrated sigh and look at E who has been sleeping on the ground. She was wearing an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants as she drooled on the ground. 

"E! get up!" I scream at her as she jolts awake, folding her legs together, rubbing her eyes under her sun glasses. Elliot then lays out his ugly drawing of the layout where we were last night. There was a hospital, the club, and the house. 

"Okay so this is Eya" He points at a figure which happens to have biceps. I glare at him as Aiden and John laugh, holding their stomachs from laughter. 

"Why the hell do I have biceps?" I ask him as I can see Nathan laughing along too. Fucking Bitch. 

"And this is E" He points at the drawing, with a girl who has large boobs. E smiles, proud of her drawing and Elliot continues with pointing at three hearts which was him, Aiden, and John. 

"Why do you have to be hearts and I get the biceps?" I pout at Elliot as he chuckles and continue pointing out the rest. Wes was a baby bottle and Nathan was a dick. Nathan raises his eyebrows at Elliot as he smiles back at Nathan widely. 

Thank God for this kind of friends. 

"So while the three hearts,boobs, and baby bottle were partying, dick and biceps went to the hospital since biceps was drugged by an asshole. From what I remember, baby bottle was still with us when biceps went out. The last thing I remember was baby bottle, texting someone screaming something"  He mumbled. 

"Everyone, check your phones"  I quickly said as we checked our phones. Nathan watched us closely, amused by how silly we were losing out friend. 

"Mine's broken" Aiden announces. None of us had calls or texts from him. It got us all worried and all we had to do was search for him. 

"Well, it wouldn't waste our time if we looked for him, right?" I say, unsure of what would happen next. We stay silent for a few seconds and Elliot raises up his hand,

"It's decided then, we go for a man hunt" 

*

We packed a few clothes and some cash that would keep us up for weeks. Nathan had to come along since he knew about what happened and what our plan was. 

I went to mom and dad to reason out as they watched the television,

"Mom, Dad, me and the gang and Nathan are going somewhere. It's an occasion for us teenagers though" I say simply and they look at me with Nathan by my side. 

"No funny business" Dad simply says and I run to the car as I meet the rest of them. We all drive to this diner and we plan out where we were supposed to go. The first was the club of course which we had to ask the owner and security. It made me nervous every step we had to go through to look for Wes. Heck, if we lost him, there would be no life in the group. Worse, what if he got kidnapped or hurt?

I shake away all those horrid thoughts and focus on driving. Nathan and I were the only ones left in one car which made it super awkward. He stayed silent as he kept looking at me then looking away if I were to look at him. 

"I wanna say sorry" He blurts out as I keep a straight face and shrug. He ignores my attitude and sighs as he looks at me. 

"I'm sorry for calling you a slut and mistreating you the day we first met" Woah, this guy is going soft. I look at him for a second and look back at the road and I press my lips together making a thin line. 

"It happens" I grumble and he continues to look at me as he runs his hand through his hair. 

We arrive at the club and enter to see only a few people drink. At this time of the day? This people must be crazy.

Aiden comes forward at the bar to ask the bartender.

"You remember us?" Aiden utters as he looks at me then at Nathan. This guy was actually hot but he kept his eyes on me. Memories then come back. Of course! He was the one who fucking drugged me. 

Nathan then stands in front of me as his jaw clenches. He glares at the bartender, knowing that he was the one who beat the guy up. Aiden and John look at me confused as I mouth a 'What the hell' at them. Elliot kept interrogating the bartender but Nathan still stood in front of me, as if, protecting me. Pfft, this guy.

"That guy was screaming, going out the club saying 'i love you'" The bartender mumbles as we look at each other. Who the hell did he drunk call? 

We all went our separate ways, inspecting the club for any clues. I looked at the booth where we all sat which had no use but I just found some napkins. I bend over to see under the table and I could feel someones hand at my lower back. 

I widen my eyes and round house the molester to see that it was the bartender. His face had my converse mark on his cheek as he loudly groaned in pain, covering his face. I squat by him and move in closer. 

"I swear asshole, touch me like that again, I'm going to kill you" I growl at him while everyone run to my way as Elliot chuckled, shaking his head. Aiden, John and E widened their eyes as they looked at me then at the asshole.

"This is why I call you bicep" Elliot states making me smile sarcastically at him.

 Nathan was the last one to come as he quickly brought the bartender to his hands, pinning him to the wall.  

His nose was already bleeding from what I did and I held Nathan's arm to relax him. He looked at me as his eyes softened. Like he cared. He brought the guy down and asshole quickly shouted for us to leave. 

"Well we didn't find anything but I kinda know who he was calling and it must have been-

"BIG SLUT!" We all say at the same time.