Three

There were white walls that surrounded me and I saw Nathan sleeping as he buried his head in between is arms on the bed. I nudge him with my knee and he groans as he puts up his head and widens his eyes. 

"What happened?" I ask him groggily and he fixes himself. His jacket was around me and my head pounded with pain. 

"You were drugged" Nathan utters as I knot my eyebrows.

"Don't be surprised, I took you as a slut. I just saw you being molested without your permission" His voice sounded so cold and I looked away. He fucking took me as a slut. 

"Well I'm sorry, I thought you would be having fun with a girl by now, guess I'm stuck with a sex crazed asshole for now" I snap at him as his face turns into an angry expression. I lean myself to the pillow as I take off his jacket. I then notice bruises on my arms as I gasp. 

"Did you do this?" I ask him angrily as he shakes his head glaring at me. 

"I'm not one to hurt girls. But I am, if you know what I mean" He cockily says as I scoff. I cross my arms and I call out a nurse. 

"Can I go now?" I ask her impatiently as she keeps her eyes focused on Nathan who seems to be flirting with her. 

"Yohoo! Answer me!" I wave my hands in front of her as she snaps her attention to me. Her eyes turn into annoyance and I roll my eyes. 

"Come on, let me leave so I can leave the both of you" She ignores me and Nathan signals her to the left meaning 'let's get out of here'. Oh god. 

I take off the dextrose and put on my shoes. I quickly leave as I hail a cab. Fucking ass. In that case,He shouldn't have brought me to the hospital if he was going to fuck every nurse there. 

I arrive safely in the family house and I quickly jump to my bed, not bothering to change. I was too tired then. 

Hell I wasn't really that sober yet.

*

My head ached so much, I couldn't move a single muscle. This was hell. 

From the fact that I got to go home, safely, I was relieved. But from the scene that happened yesterday that I was drugged,  I just decided to keep quiet about it. 

Aside from that, I was pissed at Nathan for keeping his attention at some nurse bimbo. Fucking player. 

Suddenly, my door comes flying open and I groan as someone sits at my bed. 

"Come on, bacon isn't going to eat itself, Eya" Mom says as she pats my legs. I groan and turn my head to the other side of the bed and say. 

"I want rest mom. I can go to a local diner anyways and if I were to go down, there would be no bacon anymore." I say as I close my eyes. 

"Dios mio!" My mom runs down to believe what I said and I smile as she left me alone.

*

It's 2 in the afternoon and no one hasn't bothered me yet. Well that was a relief. 

I make my to the shower as I strip down my clothes. Damn, this was good. The warm droplets was hitting my skin which made me sigh in relief. This was relaxing as hell. 

After showering and changing, I head down stairs and get my car keys until I find the bimbo nurse and Nathan kissing each other. I scoff in disgust and when Nathan sees me, he smirks at me, pulling away from the girl. 

"Jesus christ Nathan, Now you've made my family house a habitat for sex? Gods sake, can you just leave?" I snarl at him and he just raises his eyebrows at me. I take a step closer to him and fold my arms, 

"Fuck off, Sex Maniac" I whisper to him and he glares at me as I leave him with his bimbo. When I go out, I see the whole gang in their most shitty look where Aiden had a bruised eye,Elliot had hickeys, John was sitting at the ground with an ice pack at his head, and E whose hair was all over the place. 

Where the heck was Wes?

"Where's Wes?" I ask them dangerously as they look at each other and widen their eyes. 

"Our baby is fucking gone!" Elliot screams as we pace in panic. 

"Where were you last night?" Aiden pointed at me and I answered, "I was at the hospital, I was drugged by some asshole and Nathan brought me there then I went home alone" Aiden nods and he questioned the others. They had all the same answers which was that they were all at the party and found themselves drunk at the same spot, the backyard of the family house. 

It's strange though that the others didn't hear from the fact that we're like about twenty living in the house. We didn't want to panic anyone so we kept it within ourselves. 

Nathan and the nurse bimbo went out as the nurse bimbo stormed out leaving Nathan with a smug face. We both followed where the Nurse bimbo was going as the boys whistled at her. Ew. 

He then comes forward to us and asks us as he had a confused face. "What's the fuss all about?" He asks and Aiden was about to answer but I quickly put my hands on his mouth as I slightly pinch his arm. 

"We're just, you know, remembering what happened yesterday" I say simply and he looks at me and Aiden as he scans all of us and he asks,

"Where's Wes?"