An Epic Sleepover: Part One

By time it was Friday, Principal Crypton had said it was alright for there to be an acting club. The news had spread like wildfire. However, no one wanted to join. The acting club didn't know why, but they guessed it was because it wasn't associated with singing. This made Luka angry, because for the fiftieth time, musicals involve singing!

Ms. Mew said that there would be a club room designated for the acting club on Monday, and if not, then they can have the old drama room. "We should have a sleep over!" Rin chirped. "Who's house are we crashing at?" Gumi asked. "Mine." Gakupo said with a creepy grin. "Hahahaha- no. How about Luka's? Its pretty spacious and its really nice!" Miku smiled. Luka didn't know what to say. Would her mom really let 10 people sleepover? "I'll have to call and ask my mom. But I warn you now, my brother Luki will freak you out." "Oh, we know. Gumo, Meito, Lenka, Rinto, Dell, Nero, Ted, Kaiko, and Mikuo tell us." Gakupo said. Luka laughed uncomfortably and pulled out her phone. "Luka, why do you have a sticker of a tuna on your phone case?" Len asked. Luka looked at her pink phone case with a tuna sticker on it. Miku giggled. She knew it was a scratch and sniff sticker. "No reason." She called her mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes Sweetie?"

"Can my friends-"

"YOUR DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT"

"OH MY GOD GUMI PLEASE"

"Luka?"

"Sorry mom, and I'm not pregnant, I swear."

"... Are you sure, honey? I'm really concerned."

"Mom! Gumi, look what you did! Now my mom thinks I'm pregnant."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Anyways, Can my friends sleepover this weekend? There are about.... Uh... 10 of them?"

"10???? Wow! My wonderful Luka has made 10 friends! Of course, Luka. Make sure their parents are okay with it. I have to make a trip to the super market. What do they like?"

"Yay! And well... Its sorta complicated. Do you have a piece of paper because its kinda long..."

"Yes, now tell me. Wait, are any of them allergic to something?"

" are you guys allergic to anything?"

"No" they all said.

"You heard them. Anyways, Leeks, Eggplants, Ice cream, French bread, Carrots, Oranges, Bananas, and uhhh, Neru, do you like any type of food?"

"Well, I'll take whatever Haku is having. And I doubt your mom will buy Meiko and Haku Alcohol." Neru said.

"Oh. Well Haku?"

"I guess maybe some chips?" Haku said.

"And Meiko?"

"Oreos!" Meiko chirped.

"Okay! So a couple bags of chips and Oreos! Make sure to get extra because I'm pretty sure the stuff will run out quick. Oh, and mom?"

"Yes Luka?"

"Please buy bottles of water and other stuff. And can they sleep over from Today to Sunday?"

"I will. And Yeah, if its okay with their parents."

"Okay! Love you mom."

"Love you too Ms. Megurine!"

"Teto PLEASE."

"Haha, Love you too, Luka."

Beep.

"You guys are the worst." Luka laughed. "We know." They all smiled. Luka looked around and said" well.... Okay then... Anyways, call your parents and ask! And also, can I get all of your numbers so when my mom comes to pick you guys all up, I can text you to come out?" They all gave her their numbers. "Not you Gakupo, never you." Luka said in disgust. Gakupo gasped and clutched his shirt and said"How heartless!" Everyone laughed and Luka said" just kidding! Gimme your number" she winked repeatedly and weirded everyone out. "Please don't do that again." Miku pleaded. Luka sighed. Gakupo gave her his number and she smiled. "Well then! I guess I'll see you all later. And Gakupo, I'll knock on your door when my mom is about to leave." "Kay" Gakupo said.